Lamplight Lounge and WOC

slpeters

DIS Veteran
So I recently saw a video on FaceBook that got me wondering. It was WOC in the background while eating at Lamplight. I guess they got the last reservation and filmed the show in the background. It didn't look like you could actually see the show per se, but we'll be doing the dessert party another evening and it still looked like a pretty dramatic backdrop for cocktails--lots of fire and lasers and water jets. Has anyone done this? If I'm not planning on it as our viewing of WOC would it be a worthwhile thing to do?

I heard the same thing while I was in the Dessert Party queue talking to people. But the Dessert Party is really good, we were there a few days ago and our second time doing it.

We did this. We booked the latest reservation we could and then asked if we could stay even though Lamplight was closing. They said yes and we were able to move tables closer to the show that were empty. They do not do much standby seating that late, so have a reservation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter