lake view poly

discat89

Earning My Ears
hey everyone 1st time poster... have a lakeview room using dvc points on feb. 3 any room number suggestions? or general info for a first time poly guest. thanks so much

I had a first floor room next to a dumpster with a permanent puddle outside of the patio door. It might have been the worst lake view room (for my 10 year anniversary). I was really sad as this was our first stay as DVC and paid extra points for lake view. We couldn't see much of the lake because bungalows were in the way. That being said, we loved the room and are trying lake view again in January. Definately request 2nd or 3rd floor but my advice is to not have big expectations. I did and was dissatisfied (I know better than to have expectations because life often doesn't happen the way I expect but I'm human).

FYI: I asked to have a different room but they couldn't. We did however get serenaded and our meal paid for at Ohana that evening. Talk about a magical moment! They must know that the room we had isn't great.

I would agree that a higher floor is the best request. The one time I stayed at Poly, I had a first floor room and while there were no issues and it was nice to walk out the door at ground level, I agree with the views being much better, on higher floors. Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter