LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

Lady Boadicea, you are such a big help I will try to fix this when I get home. The size is fine, I couldnt find where it said what size you created the image to print at, just wanted to make sure my printer is printing the correct size for the best quality. Im sure they will be perfect. Thank you again.
Hi, the mickey heads are sized 8 1/2 x 11 at 300 dpi so you should get a pretty good print at that size. If you have any issues let me know.:) When you print be sure to check your printer settings and print at the highest quality or photo. If you do not do this you will get streaks at least that is what my printer does.

Last edited:
Name fill using disney princesses for
LEANNE please and thank you kindly first cruise for my niece is in April, would like to have this for her ASAP
Hi, In order for me to send you your link you need 10 posts. Please read post #1 of my thread, directions are there as well as a link to the test thread.

Hi,I was hoping that you might be able to make a design for a t shirt that i would like to make for friends
who are renewing their vows for their 50th anniversary this year at Disneyland in late March
Could you do something that says My Minnie since 1967 with a hand and the finger pointing to the left, and one that says My Mickey since 1967 with a hand and the finger pointing to the right?
with a castle that says celebrating 50 years. I would be very thankful for any help you can give me.
S
pm sent

Hello Lady B,
Can you please make the following for me
4X6 autograph cover
http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t463/LadyBCreates/Autograph Covers/Autograph Covers 4 x 6/LadyBAutograph4x6 17.jpg
For Iliana, Edward, and Nathaniel
As well as Name Fills in this font http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t463/LadyBCreates/Names - Completed/M N/NicholasDonaldDuckNameFill_zps31941360.png
Iliana - Mulan
Edward - Dash
Nathaniel - Star Wars
Logan - Stitch
Lucas - Yoda

Thank you so much
pm sent

HI LadyB! Your designs are so adorable!! Thank you so much for all that you do. I was able to download a bunch of premades from your files. <3 May I please request the following designs for our family cruise April 22-29, 2017? (I'm requesting for 2 families)

LadyBMHBDay10 — Lila 7th birthday

LadyBMHBDay32 - Aiden 8th birthday

Mickey breaking out of the easter egg - Wes

Mickey breaking out of the easter egg - Aiden

Mickey breaking out of the easter egg - Nate

Mickey breaking out of the easter egg - Jack

Minnie breaking out of the easter egg - Erin

Minnie breaking out of the easter egg - Abby

Minnie breaking out of the easter egg - Meghann

Minnie breaking out of the easter egg - Lila

Minnie polka dot name fill - Abby

Minnie Polka dot name fill - Isabella

Minnie Polka Dot name fill - Lila

Pirate Mickey name fill (with the mickey standing at the end and the little Mickeys in the middle) - Wes

Pirate Mickey name fill (with the mickey standing at the end and the little Mickeys in the middle) - Aiden

"Abby" name fill with stitch

"Lila" name fill with Judy Hobbs please

MH 125 (Stitch MH) w/ Lila on left ear and 2017 on right ear please

Soccer ball MH “Jack”

Judy Hobbs MK “Lila” on one ear

THANK YOU so much!! I save everything you make and reuse them on all of our cruises. It's so fun to pull them out and see them again!!

Erin
pm sent

Thank you so much for the beautiful autograph book covers.

May I please get a pirate league minnie letter?. (Pirates%20League2.jpg.html)

Could you please change it to "Ahoy Matey's? AUNTIE, & GENNA
AUGUST 10, 2017 AT 9AM

One to mickey pirate league letter to say "JAXSON"
SAME DATE AND TIME

Thank you so much! You are the Best!
pm sent

Hi Lady B. You made a DISigned a few things for my family a couple years ago for our last Disney vacation and we still love them. They make fabulous additions to a scrapbook when the trip is done. We are decorating our resort window and scrapbook with UP theme. We were hoping you could do a few for us this trip. If you are able and have time to do these please feel free to use your artistic judgement if something needs doing different than requested.

1. You will always be my greatest adventure.
Brian and Angel celebrating 21 years May 2017
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...rts/Love/LadyBTshirtLove3.jpg.html?sort=9&o=2

2. Every day is an adventure.
Walt Disney World 2017
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/TShirts/Walt Disney World/LadyBWDWT-shirt17_zpsf6c186a0.jpg.html?sort=9&o=17

3. Street sign with UP theme and colors
CHLOE BLVD.

4. Mickey Head that goes along with UP theme but a little bit girly
left ear You're weird, I like you.
right ear Gracie Walt Disney World 2017

5 & 6 Name fills similar to this but with the up theme one for Brian and one for Angel

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Names - Completed/G H/LadyBClaudiaMinniePolkaDotNameFill2Genna_1.png.html?sort=9&o=17

Thanks so much! We do not travel until the end of May.
pm sent

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter