• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

Hi Lady B.

I'm going to try this again.... you really doeautiful work!
Can I please request
LadyBSurfshack6_zps3487638d.jpg I only need 4 surfboards with the names Joe, Kim, Joseph and Matthew

LadyBMHFriendst-shirt_zpsc48d6431.jpg on the bottom could you please put #bfflsonaboat? Can I please have 2 of them? I leave next Wednesday for our cruise, is it possible to get these by then?

THANK YOU!!
Kim

I figured it out!! I don't want the Mickey heads like I first asked for, I'm sorry! What I was looking for was
LadyBMHFriends_zps1987201c.jpg with the names Kim & Kerri.

LadybBalloonBunch1_zps91869439.jpg but can we add one more balloon? Names would be
Joe
Kim
Kerri
Bill
Billy
Joseph
Matthew

LadyBMHDwarfs10.jpg Joe
LadyBMHSports28_zpse529bf9f.jpg Joe
LadyBMHSports28_zpse529bf9f.jpg Bill
LadYBMHSports52_zps3u6934lt.jpg Billy
LadyBMHStar16_zpscc3b35d3.jpg Billy
LadyBMHStar27_zps5800fe51.jpg Billy
LadyBMHStar28_zpsdd0db153.jpg Matthew
LadyBMHStar30_zpszvlhmtlm.jpg Joseph

LadyBMHP4_zps38ec14f9.gif Kerri
LadyBMHMinnie2_zps23e41dbf.jpg Kerri
LadyBMHDwarfs1_zps0e2367bc.jpg Kerri

Hi, please post what size you need for the cover. Also I do have a lot of covers already in my samples if you would like to check those out first :)
Thanks!!! I am doing 8 by 8 books. I like the ones with the Frozen Characters and the rainbow. Can I have something made like that, but on the blue background like the one with Oalf. Could you make a back cover in the blue with 2016.

Quick question, could I possibly get 1 more for my nephew? He will love me forever!!!

LadyBMHSuper4_zpscbe1e75a.jpg

THANK YOU!!!

Hi! I just stumbled across your work!! My friend Kim Bats said you were amazing and she was right!! I know I'm last minute and leaving next week with Kim but i just saw these and was wondering if I could get these ones as well. I would be so grateful! Thank you so much!! I hope i'm doing this right!!

LadyBCruisePortHole104_zpsa755bc64.jpg 2016 Kerri

LadyBCruiseCastCay5_zpsb127bd53.jpg (I would like it to say on line 1 "The Boye Family" and on line 2 "Disney Fantasy-2016"

LadyBStreetSign21_zps892e9475.jpg (I just want it to say " #bfflsonaboat " for the street name and it is for the Fantasy)

LadyBCruiseGroup6_zpse183e28b.jpg (7 names total if possible-- 4 Names on top Bill, Kerri, Kim, Joe -- 3 on the bottom Billy, Joseph, Matty. #bfflsonaboat 2016)

Last edited:
Hi! I just stumbled across your work!! My friend Kim Bats said you were amazing and she was right!! I know I'm last minute and leaving next week with Kim but i just saw these and was wondering if I could get these ones as well. I would be so grateful! Thank you so much!! I hope i'm doing this right!!

LadyBCruisePortHole104_zpsa755bc64.jpg 2016 Kerri

LadyBCruiseCastCay5_zpsb127bd53.jpg (I would like it to say on line 1 "The Boye Family" and on line 2 "Disney Fantasy-2016"

LadyBStreetSign21_zps892e9475.jpg (I just want it to say " #bfflsonaboat " for the street name and it is for the Fantasy)

LadyBCruiseGroup6_zpse183e28b.jpg (7 names total if possible-- 4 Names on top Bill, Kerri, Kim, Joe -- 3 on the bottom Billy, Joseph, Matty. #bfflsonaboat 2016)

Here you go :)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/April/kerri714
paassword is kerri714

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter