LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

We are heading to Disneyland in 2 weeks, our first trip ever there and would love to show off your wonderful artistry. We were wondering if you could change the following to say "Mickey's Halloween Party 2015" instead of the Mickey's Not So Scary Party 2014? The design is the one with the pumpkins in the shape of Mickey with all the different characters, Mickey and Minnie, Tinker Bell, the ghosts, Goofy, etc. Thank you so very much!!

Dennis

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...HHalloween47_zps2b6413dc.jpg.html?sort=9&o=39

Last edited:

Good evening,

I would like to request the following two Mickey heads.

LadyBMHMickey1_zps756edeae (left ear: Lucas)
LadyBMHFriends2_zps279dflcf (left ear: Fantasy; right ear: 2015)

Thank you in advance.

We are heading to Disneyland in 2 weeks, our first trip ever there and would love to show off your wonderful artistry. We were wondering if you could change the following to say "Mickey's Halloween Party 2015" instead of the Mickey's Not So Scary Party 2014? The design is the one with the pumpkins in the shape of Mickey with all the different characters, Mickey and Minnie, Tinker Bell, the ghosts, Goofy, etc. Thank you so very much!!

Dennis

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...HHalloween47_zps2b6413dc.jpg.html?sort=9&o=39
Here you go :)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/October/kkdlfry
password is kkdlfry

Greetings

Could I request the following
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Street Signs/LadyBStreetSign10_zps9b46d24e.jpg.html?sort=9&o=10
could is possibly say Walt Disney World instead of Disney Magic

with - Madison Avenue

as well as

Could you possibly do a Nemo themed one with if not the same one with Disney World as above would be appreciated with

Ezard Boulevard

Thank You Very Much
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/October/bluecinderellaeyes
password is bluecinderellaeyes

Oh my gosh! Lady B your designs are amazing!!!! I'm so excited to decorate our door for our first Disney Cruise next month. If you're able to and have the time, can I please request the following magnet designs for our family cruise:

1) LadyBBigHeroMH15 - Sarina

2) LadyBBigHeroMH15 - Karen

3) LadyBBigHeroMH16 - Charvy

4) LadyBStreetSign8 - Lavarro Ave, Disney Wonder

5) LadyBCruiseMH26 - Belle & Lou

6) LadyBCruiseMH58 - Emi

7) LadyBStarCruise6 - Lou

8) LadyBStarCruise5 - Joesan

9) LadyBCruiseHalloween9 - The Almero Family Disney Wonder 2015

10) LadyBCruiseHalloween9 - The Basto Family Disney Wonder 2015

11) LadyBCruiseHalloween9 - Cheryl & Charvy Disney Wonder 2015

12) LadyBCruiseHalloween9 - The Lavarro Family Disney Wonder 2015

13) LadyBCruiseHalloween9 - The Diches Disney Wonder 2015

14) LadyBMHSports50 - Almero

15) LadyBMHSports11 - Basto

16) LadyBMHSports11 - Diche

17) LadyBMHSports51 - Lavarro

18) LadyBMHSports - special request: is it possible to do one for the Colts & for the 49ers? The names can be left blank.

If possible, would I be able to get them before 10/8? I apologize for the last minute request as I'm new to all of this and just found your thread. If not, no worries we can always use them for our next cruise! Thank you in advance for taking the time to do this. This will be such an awesome surprise for our group!!!=)

LadyB, May I please request one Disign needed by the end of November?

It's LOVE28 (Carl and Ellie at the mailbox) - found in the Cruise wedding & anniversary file
Names: "Mark and Linda"
Are you able to make the font a little smaller and add "35 years" under the names? If not...no problem!
Thanks!

Oh my gosh! Lady B your designs are amazing!!!! I'm so excited to decorate our door for our first Disney Cruise next month. If you're able to and have the time, can I please request the following magnet designs for our family cruise:

1) LadyBBigHeroMH15 - Sarina

2) LadyBBigHeroMH15 - Karen

3) LadyBBigHeroMH16 - Charvy

4) LadyBStreetSign8 - Lavarro Ave, Disney Wonder

5) LadyBCruiseMH26 - Belle & Lou

6) LadyBCruiseMH58 - Emi

7) LadyBStarCruise6 - Lou

8) LadyBStarCruise5 - Joesan

9) LadyBCruiseHalloween9 - The Almero Family Disney Wonder 2015

10) LadyBCruiseHalloween9 - The Basto Family Disney Wonder 2015

11) LadyBCruiseHalloween9 - Cheryl & Charvy Disney Wonder 2015

12) LadyBCruiseHalloween9 - The Lavarro Family Disney Wonder 2015

13) LadyBCruiseHalloween9 - The Diches Disney Wonder 2015

14) LadyBMHSports50 - Almero

15) LadyBMHSports11 - Basto

16) LadyBMHSports11 - Diche

17) LadyBMHSports51 - Lavarro

18) LadyBMHSports - special request: is it possible to do one for the Colts & for the 49ers? The names can be left blank.

If possible, would I be able to get them before 10/8? I apologize for the last minute request as I'm new to all of this and just found your thread. If not, no worries we can always use them for our next cruise! Thank you in advance for taking the time to do this. This will be such an awesome surprise for our group!!!=)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/October/belleybelle
password is belleybelle
I do not post blanks so I will need names for the Colts and 49ers mickey heads. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi! I love your work! I was wondering if I could put in a request? I'm looking for 5x7 autograph book covers for my son and daughter. We're going to MNSSHP and on a Disney Halloween cruise on the Dream. I was wondering if you could do the cover Halloween themed? Maybe Halloween on the High seas across the top with MNSSHP 2015 across the bottom or vice versa? with cruise ship and Halloween Minnie and Mickey in center or just some characters and no ship?? whichever you think would look best. Just trying to get both things combined on one cover. lol thank you so much!!

Hi! I love your work! I was wondering if I could put in a request? I'm looking for 5x7 autograph book covers for my son and daughter. We're going to MNSSHP and on a Disney Halloween cruise on the Dream. I was wondering if you could do the cover Halloween themed? Maybe Halloween on the High seas across the top with MNSSHP 2015 across the bottom or vice versa? with cruise ship and Halloween Minnie and Mickey in center or just some characters and no ship?? whichever you think would look best. Just trying to get both things combined on one cover. lol thank you so much!!
Hi,
Sure, please give me the names for the covers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter