LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

Hey There Lady B! I would like to request several for an upcoming cruise, please:
LadyBMHCinderella2---Princess Makala
LadyBMHBambi1---Malorie
LadyBMHFire3---Nathan
LadyBMHAriel2---Princess Alli
LadyBMHGoofy2---Tyler
LadyBMHMickey1---Tori
LadyBMHMonsters11---Shauna
LadyBToyStoryMH11--Trav & Mel
LadyBMHWedding13---40 Magical Years Les & Vickie
LadyBMHFriends5---DCL Jenni & Kurt
LadyBMHPrincessGroup2---Braelynn & Berkley
LadyBMHBelle3---Jessie & Nick

Thanks soo much!

Melissa
Here you go :)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/April/matlick
password is matlick

Hi! You did a few DISigns for me a couple of weeks ago and the shirts came out so amazing that I couldn't help but request just a couple more if you wouldn't mind! These are kind of last minute; I am hoping to have the shirts done by Monday or Tuesday if at all possible!

LadyBMHMinnie9_zps8eb5f47a.jpg Isabella

And could you possibly do two just like these but without the hair bow? (didn't see one in your albums) with the names Nicholas and Zachary

LadyBMHMinnie3_zpsa4cbe497.jpg Name Alyssa year 2015
LadyBMHMinnie4_zps65337015.jpg Name Lauren year 2015

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Dear Lady B, I need your help I have been trying to make a mickey head with the cupcakes you made me. But I am having no luck. Can you tell me how to make it or can you make it for me. thanks Donna

Hi! You did a few DISigns for me a couple of weeks ago and the shirts came out so amazing that I couldn't help but request just a couple more if you wouldn't mind! These are kind of last minute; I am hoping to have the shirts done by Monday or Tuesday if at all possible!

LadyBMHMinnie9_zps8eb5f47a.jpg Isabella

And could you possibly do two just like these but without the hair bow? (didn't see one in your albums) with the names Nicholas and Zachary

LadyBMHMinnie3_zpsa4cbe497.jpg Name Alyssa year 2015
LadyBMHMinnie4_zps65337015.jpg Name Lauren year 2015

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Hi I added these to your folder :)

Dear Lady B, I need your help I have been trying to make a mickey head with the cupcakes you made me. But I am having no luck. Can you tell me how to make it or can you make it for me. thanks Donna
do you want each one on it's own mickey head? or all of them on one mickey head?

Hi Lady B --

I would like to know if you could make these designs for our up coming trip which is April 23rd. Your designs are all so cute! I'm new to the disboards so i am hopefully doing this correctly!!

LadyBT-ShirtTravel5_zps7fbd144f.jpg :: Isabella as her name and a red boarder if possible

LadyBT-ShirtTravel3_zpsf8456399.jpg :: I would need 2 of these one with the name Zachary and one with the name Nicholas and with a red boarder as well if possible!!

Thanks so much!!
Arianne

Hi Roxie

Could you please do the following name fills please:

Liam-Cars Name Design
Hope-Cinderella Name Fill
Anett-Duffy Name Fill
Joanne-Belle Name Fill
Jazmin-Minnie Name Fill
Lana-Minnie Name Fill
Flavie-Stitch Surfboard Name Fill

Thank you :)

Lady B, please please PLEASE, with pixie dust and fairies on top, will you make me a disign for my 40th at WDW?!?

My trip is on May 8. (More than two weeks, but still - it looks like EVERYONE loves your creations! They are AWESOME. I hope you're not too busy.)

I LOVE: your Cinderella cupcake. (LadyBCupcake17_zps1470d95c.jpg)
Is it possible to do a "40" instead of a name? If not, could you add a block 40 on the wrapper? (My name is Carissa)
And, is it possible to add a candle?!?

I also LOVE your minnie birthday head (MickeyHeadsLadyBMHBDay24_zpsc189b6a5.jpg)
Could you do a big 40 in polka dot fill instead of the name and leave the ear blank?!?

If you have time to play with either of these, I would appreciate it SO MUCH! I think it's AWESOME that you're willing to help so many people add magic to their trips.

I'm going with my mom for just the weekend. I'd be wearing your design to Magic Kingdom! We're doing the Keys to the Kingdom tour in the morning and then after a nap and an outfit change :) going back for a 2am close. I am beyond excited!!!

While I'm asking... I'm DREAMING of a shirt that just has a 40 on the chest, but with the 4 filled with minnie dots and The 0 made of a minnie head with a bow and birthday hat. I've searched everywhere for this, including (shhhh!) etsy, and couldn't find one. I googled all sorts of combos, I tried zazzle, and the disney store... And then I found YOU! :) Does it sound crazy? I swear, when I sketch it it's adorable!

Hi :) I added these to your folder.
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/March/dnv211
password is dnv211

To upload a picture you can use a photo hosting site like photobucket and then post the link or image url or I think you can click on upload a file next to post reply though I have not tried it on the new forum format.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter