LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

HELP! You kindly made some Mickey Heads for me and I stupidly omitted my sons name!! We leave tomorrow. Is is possible to get this by tomorrow morning. I got sick and left this for the last minute and just realized I didn't request his name.

Disneyland Diamond - this link: http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Mickey Heads/Disneyland/LadyBMHDisneyland60th 10_zps1avgxe0j.jpg.html?sort=9&o=9

Names:
Bryan 2015

If you can't I totally understand!

Thanks again!!!
Hi, sorry I couldn't get it done sooner, just got all my files transferred back. I can't believe how much time it takes to reload everything :(
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/September/BryANDJessMom
password is BryANDJessMom

Hi Lady B,

This is a very last minute request as we leave next Saturday, September 26th. Would you do the following Inside Out Mickey Heads for me?

Name Ella for the following
LadyBMHInsideOut1
LadyBMHInsideOut3
LadyBMHInsideOut5
LadyBMHInsideOut8
LadyBMHInsideOut14
LadyBMHInsideOut15

Name Mila
LadyBMHInsideOut10
LadyBMHInsideOut14
LadyBMHInsideOut15

These girls would be so delighted as they consider themselves the movie's biggest fans.

Thank you very much!
Here you go :)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/September/AuntBeepBeep
password is AuntBeepBeep

We are going on our first disney cruise on October 31:-). So excited to be cruising on halloween..could you make me this...
Halloween on the High Seas (In orange please)
Disney Fantasy 2015 (In orange please)
The Thompson Family (In orange please)

and this one please...

(Pirate letters)
names... 3 different ones if you have time...
1) Jaxon
2) Mommy
3) Daddy
thanks so much!!

http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/September/Amberrichelle
password is Amberrichelle

Lady B,

You were so kind to do me a design for the trip with my grandchildren in Oct 2015 early. I have looked and looked for some Star Wars bag toppers because I have some cookie cutters and I am planning to make some star wars cookies as a surprise. If you could be so kind to make me a few of those. They are for Samantha Charlie and Emma but they don't have to have their names on them.

Thank you so much in advance,
Kathy Ford
villianNana

Lady B,

The stars bag toppers would be 6 & 5/8 X about 2 inches
Thank you,
Kathy Ford

Lady B
We are planning a WDW trip in a few weeks and I was trying to find some ideas for matching shirts (DIY of course as cost is an issue at this point). I believe ( not sure) that in my search/surfing, I saw a design similar to what I wanted. I was thinking a castle w/ stick figures with names around the castle...caption something like Our Magical Family Vacation, etc.
Names are:
Nathan (boy)
Lana (girl)
Mommy
Daddy
Uncle Ryan
Papa
Nana
Mot-Mot

I am really nervous and new to this site as well as creativity (LOL)! Hope you can help!
Thanks.

Lady B
We are planning a WDW trip in a few weeks and I was trying to find some ideas for matching shirts (DIY of course as cost is an issue at this point). I believe ( not sure) that in my search/surfing, I saw a design similar to what I wanted. I was thinking a castle w/ stick figures with names around the castle...caption something like Our Magical Family Vacation, etc.
Names are:
Nathan (boy)
Lana (girl)
Mommy
Daddy
Uncle Ryan
Papa
Nana
Mot-Mot

I am really nervous and new to this site as well as creativity (LOL)! Hope you can help!
Thanks.
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/September/nanaloves
password is nanaloves

Oh wow....that is perfect!!
As I said previously, creative I am not and this is all new to me. Can you give me further guidance in getting this on shirts?

Btw....You are awesome!!
Thank you so much!
Hi :) check out post #1 of my thread for help with downloading the design and printing. For t-shirt help check out the sticky posts at the top of the forum.
http://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-ask-for-disigns-tips-faqs-guidelines.2430262/
I bought my t-shirts at walmart (but you can get t-shirts most any place) and I got the transfers from mickey_amy. Do a search for mickey amy transfers to find her website. They are the best transfers ever!

Would it be possible for you to make me 2 mickey heads, one in pink that says Team Girl and one in blue that says Team Boy? We are doing a gender reveal party and I think these would be cute for the guests to use to vote.

Also could I get a balloon bunch with Mickey Daddy, a pink balloon - maybe a Minnie (or something baby like), a blue balloon - maybe a mickey (or something baby like) and Minnie Mommy?

Finally could I get an Elissa name fill in the Minnie?

Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Hi Lady B,

I am going to make several different post requests based on timing need. I think that is what you prefer. Please make our family the following by the end of September if possible:

LadyBMHHalloween4 with Parker
LadyBMHHalloween5 with Jim in lower part of collar
LadyBMHHalloween6 with Nancy in lower part of collar
LadyBMHHalloween29 with Dani
LadyBMHHalloween30 with Jennifer
LadyBMHHalloween40 with Christie in bottom green area of face or top black area of face
LadyBMHHalloween45 with Sue in small print
LadyBMHThanksgiving6 with Mom
LadyBMHHats4 with FCPD

Thank you!

Hi Lady B,

Please make the following disigns by early October, if possible. It will take me a lot of time to make them and we go to Disney World at the beginning of November. Thank you.

LadyBMHChristmas42 with Jim in the very bottom yellow area below the belt
LadyBChristmasMisc6 with Jim in small print in the brown neck area
LadyBChristmasMisc7 with Nancy in small print in the brown neck area
LadyBMHChristmas18 with Ann
LadyBMHChristmas19 with Jim
LadyBMHChristmas31 with BoB
LadyBMHChristmas32 with Nancy
LadyBMHChristmas33 with Jim at top of head along the edge in small print
LadyBMHChristmas34 with Nancy at bottom of head in small print
LadyBMHChristmas60 with Sue in small print in lower part of picture in white belt area
LadyBMHChristmas61 with Jennifer in small print in lower part of picture in white belt area
LadyBMHChristmas62 with Dani in small print in white area of hat
LadyBMHChristmas63 with Jim in small print in grayish area of collar
LadyBMHDisneyWorld2 with Sue 2015
LadyBChristmasMisc1 with Jim, Nancy, Jennifer, Christie, Dani and Parker on the stockings

Is it possible to also get a group type disign with the Mickey, Minnie and children fat snow people you use sometimes with the following and put the names in small print in the bottom part of each snowperson's body. Also, maybe a heading like Family Vacation 2015

Mickey (Papa)
Minnie (Memaw)
slightly shorter Minnie for young female (Jennifer)
slightly shorter Minnie for young female (Christie)
slightly shorter Minnie for young female (Dani)
and a toddler sized Mickey (Parker)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! If you didn't have so many cute disigns, I wouldn't request so many (LOL)!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter