LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

First off, I just have to say I love your work! It's great!!! I was wondering if you could please make me a few items. Our cruise is March 8, 2015, so if I could have these done by the end of February, that would be so great! :)

- DISign name: LadyBCruiseLove28 (Carl and Ellie at their mailbox. This is in your cruise honeymoon/anniversary section)
- Names: Bill & TJ

- DISign name: LadyBCruiseMH66 (Mickey and Minnie in a porthole waving)
- Words on DISign: Bill & TJ (Left Ear) ; Disney Magic (Right Ear)

- DISign name: LadyBCruiseMH56 (Olaf lifting his head out of the sand with Elsa and Anna buried in the sand with a cruise ship behind them)
- Words on DISign: Grad Bash (Left Ear) ; 2015 (Right Ear)

- DISign name: LadyBMHSports17 (University of South Carolina Gamecocks football Mickey head in mickey heads and then sports)
- Words on DISign: Carolina (Left Ear) ; Gamecocks (Right Ear)

- DISign name: LadyBMHTangeled8 (Rapunzel in boat with lanterns everywhere)
- Words on DISign: Princess (Left Ear) ; Jillian (Right Ear)

- DISign name: LadyBMHP12 (Roo from Winnie the Pooh Mickey Head)
- Words on DISign: Carrigan (Right Ear)

I also have a special request. This cruise is actually my graduation cruise (I'm on my mom's account...my name is Carrigan :) ) My parents love Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head, and their 25th anniversary is coming up in June. I would love to surprise them with a graphic for their cabin this cruise. If the graphic could have both Mr. and Mrs. Potato head on it saying "We packed our angry eyes...just in case!" or something else if you could think of anything, that would be so great! I completely trust you with your designing and all that fun stuff! If you cannot do this, that is fine, I was just wondering if it could even be done.

Thank you so much for all of your hard work and understanding! You're amazing! :)

Hello! Happy Monday......

Last year you made some wonderful invitations for my girls. Needless to say when we decided to book our trip this year I knew I had to come to you for our invites.....

My girls are MaryAnn and MadaLynne and we would like the following invites addressed to them both:

Thursday, June 18
A Day at Animal Kingdom to include
9:50am Tusker House Character Breakfast
5:30pm Yak & Yeti Dinner

Friday, June 19
A Day at Typhoon Lagoon
7:30am Ohana Character Breakfast
5:15pm Spirit of Aloha

Saturday - , June 20-27
Disney Father's Day Fantasy Cruise
Two Days at Sea
St. Maarten
St. Thomas
Day at Sea
Castaway Cay

Monday, June 29
A Day at EPCOT
9:30am Akerhus Royal Banquet Character Breakfast
5:35pm Garden Grill Character Dinner

Wednesday, July 1
A Day at Hollywood Studios and Magic Kingdom
9:30am Hollywood & Vine Character Breakfast
6:15pm Plaza Restaurant

Thursday, July 2
See you real soon - we depart this day.....
8:05am Chef Mickey's Character Breakfast

Also, if possible two special invitations the first for MadaLynne
Wednesday, June 17th
Celebrating MadaLynne's 6th Birthday
(she loves Belle, Olaf and Anna)
9:30am 1900 Fare Character Breakfast
A Day at the Magic Kingdom
2:55pm Bippity Boppity Boutique
5:25pm Be Our Guest Belle & Beast's Castle
9:00pm Fireworks Celebration Dessert Party Tomorrowland Terrace

Second for MaryAnn
Tuesday, June 30th
Celebrating MaryAnn's 8th Birthday
(loves Periwinkle Tink and Zarina)
9:10am Crystal Palace Character Breakfast
A Day at the Magic Kingdom
2:55pm Bippity Boppity Boutique
5:15pm Cinderella's Royal Table
9:00pm Fireworks Celebration Dessert Party Tomorrowland Terrace

Thank you so much for sharing your talent. We totally appreciate it.
Colleen R
Here you go :) Please proof carefully and let me know if there are any spelling errors or if you need any text changes
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...leted Orders/January/cmdrutzler?sort=9&page=1
password is cmdrutzler

I absolutely love your designs!!!! Can you please make me a few Pirate Mickey Heads for my upcoming cruise?

LadyBCruiseMHPirate15_zpsad387981
Danni on the left ear Disney Magic on Right font color to match hat
Rosemary on left Disney Magic on Right color to match hat

LadyBCruiseMHPirate24
Kathy on left ear Disney Magic on Right whatever font color you think :)

LadyBCruiseMHPirate20
Natalie on Left Disney Magic on right gold font

LadyBCruiseMHPirate36
Abbie on left Disney Magic on right (font color just like you have shown)

LadyBCruiseMHPirate32
Kris on left Disney Magic on Right font red

LadyBCruiseMHPirate14
Dan on left Disney Magic on right font to match

If at all possible can It be done by January 31? I am so sorry for the short notice and understand it if can not be done.

Thank you so much!
Kathy
Have a great trip!
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...d Orders/January/goofyformickey?sort=9&page=1
password is goofyformickey

Thankyou so much! These are great! I am sorry to be a pain, but could you do a version of the Frozen Mickey Heads that you did for me with the words at the bottom removed? This file: LadyBMHFrozen42_zps228d3653.png, but with no words below. I think it will look better without! One each just like you did before with no name, Savannah, Tabitha, Kristi, Dean, & Nicholas.

Thanks!

Hi,
I do not post blanks so there is not one with no name, instead I put the year. Hopefully that will work. I have added these to your folder:
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...d Orders/January/pinkgirlmommy?sort=9&page=2#
password is pinkgirlmommy

First off, I just have to say I love your work! It's great!!! I was wondering if you could please make me a few items. Our cruise is March 8, 2015, so if I could have these done by the end of February, that would be so great! :)

- DISign name: LadyBCruiseLove28 (Carl and Ellie at their mailbox. This is in your cruise honeymoon/anniversary section)
- Names: Bill & TJ

- DISign name: LadyBCruiseMH66 (Mickey and Minnie in a porthole waving)
- Words on DISign: Bill & TJ (Left Ear) ; Disney Magic (Right Ear)

- DISign name: LadyBCruiseMH56 (Olaf lifting his head out of the sand with Elsa and Anna buried in the sand with a cruise ship behind them)
- Words on DISign: Grad Bash (Left Ear) ; 2015 (Right Ear)

- DISign name: LadyBMHSports17 (University of South Carolina Gamecocks football Mickey head in mickey heads and then sports)
- Words on DISign: Carolina (Left Ear) ; Gamecocks (Right Ear)

- DISign name: LadyBMHTangeled8 (Rapunzel in boat with lanterns everywhere)
- Words on DISign: Princess (Left Ear) ; Jillian (Right Ear)

- DISign name: LadyBMHP12 (Roo from Winnie the Pooh Mickey Head)
- Words on DISign: Carrigan (Right Ear)

I also have a special request. This cruise is actually my graduation cruise (I'm on my mom's account...my name is Carrigan :) ) My parents love Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head, and their 25th anniversary is coming up in June. I would love to surprise them with a graphic for their cabin this cruise. If the graphic could have both Mr. and Mrs. Potato head on it saying "We packed our angry eyes...just in case!" or something else if you could think of anything, that would be so great! I completely trust you with your designing and all that fun stuff! If you cannot do this, that is fine, I was just wondering if it could even be done.

Thank you so much for all of your hard work and understanding! You're amazing! :)
Have a great cruise!
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...mpleted Orders/January/btjhayes?sort=9&page=1
password is btjhayes

Thank you so so so much! All of these are so wonderful! :) :) :)

I also have two more special requests...please and thank you! :) I have not been able to find any graduation magnets for myself (a High School Senior) or my sister's boyfriend who is graduating from the University of South Carolina. I was wondering if you could make each one of us something? I was thinking of just a Carolina Gamecock inspired one for Brad, maybe Mickey with a garnet graduation cap on? With it saying his name, "Bradford" and "Class of 2015".

For my graduation thing, I would like mine to say, "The tassel was worth the hassle!" ; "Class of 2015" ; and my name, "Carrigan" on it somewhere. My colors are garnet, black, and white, so basically South Carolina colors. (I do not know where I'm going to college yet, or else I would include that.) Character wise, I would like to stay pretty girly, like Minnie, Daisy, or Belle.

If you cannot do these, I completely understand, but I do really appreciate all of your hard work and effort on my previous request! :)

*I would love to have these done ASAP, so by mid-February or at the latest, late-February? THANKS :)*

Thank you so so so much! All of these are so wonderful! :) :) :)

I also have two more special requests...please and thank you! :) I have not been able to find any graduation magnets for myself (a High School Senior) or my sister's boyfriend who is graduating from the University of South Carolina. I was wondering if you could make each one of us something? I was thinking of just a Carolina Gamecock inspired one for Brad, maybe Mickey with a garnet graduation cap on? With it saying his name, "Bradford" and "Class of 2015".

For my graduation thing, I would like mine to say, "The tassel was worth the hassle!" ; "Class of 2015" ; and my name, "Carrigan" on it somewhere. My colors are garnet, black, and white, so basically South Carolina colors. (I do not know where I'm going to college yet, or else I would include that.) Character wise, I would like to stay pretty girly, like Minnie, Daisy, or Belle.

If you cannot do these, I completely understand, but I do really appreciate all of your hard work and effort on my previous request! :)

*I would love to have these done ASAP, so by mid-February or at the latest, late-February? THANKS :)*

I have added these to your folder. :)

I do have some other graduation designs.
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Graduation?sort=9&page=1
Password is DISneySmiles

I have added these to your folder. :)

I do have some other graduation designs.
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Graduation?sort=9&page=1
Password is DISneySmiles

Thank you so much for doing these! They look amazing! I had an issue, though, when I went to download them from my btjhayes folder because the graduation designs had the sample writing over them. Is there something that I can do to fix that? Thank you so much, again!!!

Thank you so much for doing these! They look amazing! I had an issue, though, when I went to download them from my btjhayes folder because the graduation designs had the sample writing over them. Is there something that I can do to fix that? Thank you so much, again!!!

Sorry about that, all fixed, same folder and password :)

Sorry about that, all fixed, same folder and password :)

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU :)

I actually have two more items to request if I could, please! (My sister went through all of your photos and she basically said she wanted all of them, but I made her decide on two!)

- DISign name: LadyBMHUp2
- Name on DISign: Jillian (Left Ear) ; 2015 (Right Ear)

- DISign name: LadyBMHP17
- Name on DISign: Jillian (Right Ear only)

Thank you again! You have been amazing to work with as well as your designs just being amazing! :)

I just wanted to request dinner invites

1. chef mickey's : LadyBLetter60.jpg Gladfelter Family dinner: May 3rd at 6:20pm

2. Hollywood and vine : play and dine : LadyBLetter16.jpg. Gladfelter Family : Lunch May 4th at 12:30pm

Thank you in advance

Good Morning LadyB

At your convenience, I would like to have the following in an 8X8 size

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...Autograph4x63_zps1174c349.gif.html?sort=9&o=2

For the above the name will be Morgan and the year 2015

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...x8/LadyBAutograph8x82015_zps7c1a1704.gif.html

For the above I would like name to be Olivia

Thank you in advance. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Hi Lady B

May I request 2 designs please?

1- LadyBCruisePortHole5_zps6daca42b
Names - Michael Mary Tamara
Date - Sept 2015
Fantasy pic

2 - LadyBCruiseMap5_zpsae2850c9
Western Caribbean Itenary Cmap - Port Canaveral - Cozumel - Grand Caymen - Falmouth - Castaway Cay - Port canaveral

Disney Fantasy
Michael Mary Tamara
Sept 2015

Many Thank's if you can

Michael & Crew

Hi Lady B,
I love all of your disigns and you are so sweet to do this!! I have 4 requests please. These will be magnets for our stateroom door!

1st disign - LadyBCruiseMH35
one with the initial M
one with initial A
and one with initial J

2nd disign - LadyBCruiseMH36
initial B

Thank you so much for doing this. My 2 little girls are going to love the cute minnie heads!!

I'm not huge on putting my kids names on the door, so I hope you are ok with just initials!!

Jessie

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU :)

I actually have two more items to request if I could, please! (My sister went through all of your photos and she basically said she wanted all of them, but I made her decide on two!)

- DISign name: LadyBMHUp2
- Name on DISign: Jillian (Left Ear) ; 2015 (Right Ear)

- DISign name: LadyBMHP17
- Name on DISign: Jillian (Right Ear only)

Thank you again! You have been amazing to work with as well as your designs just being amazing! :)[/QUOTE

Hi, I added these to your folder :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter