• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

LadyB-CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello LadyB! Thank you for doing this.

Could I please have the following:

LadyBCruiseMH93 (Daisy): left ear: Cassie, right ear: DCL logo
LadyBCruiseMH94 (Pluto): left ear: Samuel, right ear: DCL logo
LadyBCruiseMH95 (Donald): left ear: Mitch, right ear: DCL logo
LadyBCruiseMH96 (Minnie): left ear: Izabelle, right ear: DCL logo

LadyBCupcake12 (Elsa): name: Izabelle
LadyBCupcake12 (Elsa): name: Zooey

We leave March 2.
pm sent

I honestly can't thank you enough for creating these wonderful and amazing designs. They are perfect and I can't wait to print them out and put them all on our stateroom doors! Lady B thank you! I'm so excited and you are a big reason why!

Hi

Only two requests...thought we were going to have to cancel our cruise due to my husband's surgery but looks like we will make it after all so that's why I am requesting this kind of late (we leave Feb 2 for a Feb 4 cruise.) Totally understand if that is not enough time.

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...rsary/LadyBCruiseLove18..jpg.html?sort=9&o=17

Celebrating 10 years Pam & Alden 2017 Disney Fantasy (not sure if you need the ship name)

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...ar Wars/LadyBStarCruise8_zpsw2auesdt.jpg.html

Disney Fantasy Denise & John 2017

Hi!!! Thank you for all you do. We will be sailing on the Fantasy February 3- Feb 10th 2018. We are celebrating my parents 50th anniversary.

Here are some of my requests:
Anchors with Mickey and Minnie Star Wars with the Name Lilly Family. Also a second one with the name the Alt Family
Star Wars Characters on the Deck- one with the names Scott and Amy Lilly, and one with the name Jim and Alice Alt
Life Saver with an Anchor and First Cruise with the Name, Jim and Alice Alt
Life Savors with the Sunset. Mickey with the name Scott, Minnie- Amy, Mickey- Jim, and Minnie- Alice. Can you do these with Pluto and Goofy?
Button- We are celebrating our 50th Wedding Anniversary.

Cruise map with a Star Wars theme. Our ports are: Cosumel, Grand Caymen, and Jamaica.

Thanks so much. We have enjoyed what you have made us in the past and have used them over and over. Each trip we add something new and build to our collection!

LadyBCruiseLove53
left: Celebrating 35 Years
right: Beverly & Kipp
bottom: Disney Dream 2017

So sorry for the delay thanking you! I went out of town and some issues with photo bucket....I think I got it sorted out. SO thank you! I love them. Can I request a few more?

no date or boat, so we can use next year on the magic! :)

Shannon and Dave

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Cruise/Cruise%20Mickey%20Heads/Cruise%20Mickey%20Head/LadyBCruiseMH66_zps2c06f145.jpg.html?sort=9&o=60

Is there anyway you can do this harry potter, but with Malfoy as the character inside instead? And a heart by Olivia (who has a total crush on him!)

Olivia

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...dyBMickeyHeadHarryPotter5.jpg.html?sort=9&o=4

Blake

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Cruise/Cruise%20Star%20Wars/LadyBStarCruise6..jpg.html?sort=9&o=9

Shannon

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...yBMHMinnie14_zpscd357066.jpg.html?sort=9&o=13

LadyBMHStar75
BLAKE

LadyBMHStar27
OLIVIA

Thanks so much for doing this! It is greatly appreciated!

All of the below are LadyB Cruise designs...

BDayCruise9-Dream-Happy Birthday Nick

MH13-Nicholas 2017

MH37-January 2018-Sherry and Grant-Disney Dream

MH101-Nicholas

MH 108-The Lowther Family 2017

MH121-The Dream 2108-The Lowthers

MH13-Grant-Disney Dream

MH111-Sherry-Disney Dream

MH21-Kris-2018

And finally, this one didn't have a number, but it's the Mederterranean Cruise one with Mickey and Minnie beside the life preserver. Says Our Mediterranean Cruise at the top-Kris and Nicholas-2017

Thanks so much...love the designs!!

Last edited:
View attachment 200774
Hello :)
Welcome to my thread. Please note that I do not provide blanks (I must have a name or date to put on the item).
These items are for personal use only. They are NOT to be sold, or used for profit in any form. They are not to be altered or reposted on any website in any form.
I do this for free and in my spare time so please give me two weeks notice for requests.
If you are requesting a new design or a mickey head in a character I do not already have please give me at least 1 month notice.
I provide a digital image, you will need to download it and create your own magnets, t-shirts, etc.
Please read my directions below before placing a request. If your request is missing information that I need to complete it, your request will be delayed until you to get back to me with the missing information.

You need 10 posts on the board to make a request from me so if you do not have 10 posts you can follow this link and post on the test board until you have 10 http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/. If you do not have 10 posts I can not pm you your link and password and I will not fill your request.

Request Instructions and Other Info:
Please no PM's unless you ask me for permission, all requests should be posted here on my thread.
When requesting a design please give me the following information:

1. File Name or link of the sample from my photo bucket. If you do not post the file name or link and give a vague description like a pirate mickey head I will choose one for you and if it was not the one you had in mind you might not have your items in time if I have to re-do it. Please note that the file name can be found on the tab of the image page. Also I am working on typing the file name directly below the design but that is very time consuming so I think I have only the cruise folders done.

2. Names (Please note that I do not provide Blanks), Dates, Color, Font or any other information you would like on the design. All info must be in your original request. It is time consuming to change things after the design is completed.
I copy and paste your text so please verify that it is the way you want it. The Disney font looks funny all caps so please keep that in mind when typing your desired text. So if you type your names all caps that is what you will get.
Sample of Walt Font all Caps:
View attachment 197362

3. Character you want on the design if different than the sample, if you want me to use a specific clip art please post a picture of it in your request.
4. Date you need items by. If you do not list a need by date I will place your
request on my list in order of received and that is how I will complete it which means you might not get your request in time if it is needed right away.*
5. File type, I will create the item in png format unless you specify jpeg. I am unable to provide any other file types and I am unable to email designs.
6. Desired size if different than 8 1/2 x 11.

Street Signs
When requesting a Street Sign please give me the following information:

1. Name to use (first, last or other like Pirate or Princess)
2. List what street type to use (St, Ave, DR, Blvd or Lane)
3. Character you would like me to use or file name of the street sign sample in my photo bucket.
4. Name of place to put in the Mickey Head (Disneyland, Disneyworld, Cruise ship name etc). If you do not put a place I will leave it blank.
I will use a Block font or another font that I think fits the theme of the Street Sign.

Name Fills
If you want a specific name fill style you must post a link to the photo bucket sample. Some of my name fills are from when I first started designing and due to a computer crash I no longer have the master for it. If that is the case I will let you know.
If you find a name fill with the name & characters you want in my photo bucket there is no need to request it as they are not watermarked so you can download them and use them as is.
This is a sample of a name fill:
View attachment 197363

When requesting a name fill please give me the following information:
1. Link to photo bucket sample.
1. Name to use, please list in CAPS so I can copy and paste.
2. Characters to use if different than sample.
3. Colors to use if different than sample.
4. Border outline or no outline.
Please note that I will no longer do the name fills where part of the character sticks out of the letter, it is just too time consuming. If you select that style as your sample you will get the same name fill but the characters will be inside the letters.

**Depending on how busy the thread gets my turn around time can be 2-4 weeks**

**Be sure to preview all items before printing as I am human and can error especially when up late at night
When your design is finished I will post a link to it on my thread. You will need to download it and print it. If the photo bucket link is broken please ask me to re-post your items, I sometimes move things
around in photo bucket and that breaks the link.

To Download your completed DISign click on the link I will send to you in a Private Converstation (PM), this will take you to my photo bucket site and you will prompted to enter the password I will list with your link.
After you enter the password you will be directed to your Design folder, you must click on each picture and on the right side of the screen will be a download button located under media options. You must download the picture to get the full size, if you right click and save you will not get the full size and it will appear blurry or pixelated when printing. Select download and then save the design to your computer. I recommend making a folder on your desktop so
they are easy to find when you need them. After you download your item open it to make sure everything looks ok before printing! Sometimes items do not download correctly.
When printing, always be sure to select the highest quality print option or photo printing. This is found under preferences when the print box pops up. Also be sure to use print preview before printing. If the
item appears cut off in the preview chances are it will print that way and you will need to adjust your print settings. I also recommend you print a test page on plain paper before printing on your
transfers/card stock/magnet paper. Every program and printer is different and I have no way to control how things will print for you.
**Please note that due to Photo bucket and my PC space issues I am going to start deleting items from my completed file on Photobucket and my PC. You have one month from the time I post your completed items to
pick them up. Please be sure to check here often for your Disigns and please pick them up so I do not have to create them again as this will take time and you might not have them in time for your trip.**

Please note that Photo Bucket works best on a PC with Google Chrome.
If you are on a Mac, tablet, or mobile device you might have trouble viewing my photo bucket. Also Safari does not work with the photo bucket password so try google chrome or internet explorer.
Please see post #5 for printing info.
View attachment 200774
Welcome to my thread. Please note that I do not provide blanks (I must have a name or date to put on the item).
These items are for personal use only. They are NOT to be sold, or used for profit in any form. They are not to be altered or reposted on any website in any form.
I do this for free and in my spare time so please give me two weeks notice for requests.
If you are requesting a new design or a mickey head in a character I do not already have please give me at least 1 month notice.
I provide a digital image, you will need to download it and create your own magnets, t-shirts, etc.
Please read my directions below before placing a request. If your request is missing information that I need to complete it, your request will be delayed until you to get back to me with the missing information.

You need 10 posts on the board to make a request from me so if you do not have 10 posts you can follow this link and post on the test board until you have 10 http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/. If you do not have 10 posts I can not pm you your link and password and I will not fill your request.

Please no PM's unless you ask me for permission, all requests should be posted here on my thread.

1. File Name or link of the sample from my photo bucket. If you do not post the file name or link and give a vague description like a pirate mickey head I will choose one for you and if it was not the one you had in mind you might not have your items in time if I have to re-do it. Please note that the file name can be found on the tab of the image page. Also I am working on typing the file name directly below the design but that is very time consuming so I think I have only the cruise folders done.

2. Names (Please note that I do not provide Blanks), Dates, Color, Font or any other information you would like on the design. All info must be in your original request. It is time consuming to change things after the design is completed.
I copy and paste your text so please verify that it is the way you want it. The Disney font looks funny all caps so please keep that in mind when typing your desired text. So if you type your names all caps that is what you will get.
View attachment 197362

3. Character you want on the design if different than the sample, if you want me to use a specific clip art please post a picture of it in your request.
request on my list in order of received and that is how I will complete it which means you might not get your request in time if it is needed right away.*
5. File type, I will create the item in png format unless you specify jpeg. I am unable to provide any other file types and I am unable to email designs.

Street Signs

3. Character you would like me to use or file name of the street sign sample in my photo bucket.
4. Name of place to put in the Mickey Head (Disneyland, Disneyworld, Cruise ship name etc). If you do not put a place I will leave it blank.
I will use a Block font or another font that I think fits the theme of the Street Sign.

Name Fills
If you want a specific name fill style you must post a link to the photo bucket sample. Some of my name fills are from when I first started designing and due to a computer crash I no longer have the master for it. If that is the case I will let you know.
If you find a name fill with the name & characters you want in my photo bucket there is no need to request it as they are not watermarked so you can download them and use them as is.
View attachment 197363

Please note that I will no longer do the name fills where part of the character sticks out of the letter, it is just too time consuming. If you select that style as your sample you will get the same name fill but the characters will be inside the letters.

**Be sure to preview all items before printing as I am human and can error especially when up late at night
When your design is finished I will post a link to it on my thread. You will need to download it and print it. If the photo bucket link is broken please ask me to re-post your items, I sometimes move things

To Download your completed DISign click on the link I will send to you in a Private Converstation (PM), this will take you to my photo bucket site and you will prompted to enter the password I will list with your link.
After you enter the password you will be directed to your Design folder, you must click on each picture and on the right side of the screen will be a download button located under media options. You must download the picture to get the full size, if you right click and save you will not get the full size and it will appear blurry or pixelated when printing. Select download and then save the design to your computer. I recommend making a folder on your desktop so
they are easy to find when you need them. After you download your item open it to make sure everything looks ok before printing! Sometimes items do not download correctly.
When printing, always be sure to select the highest quality print option or photo printing. This is found under preferences when the print box pops up. Also be sure to use print preview before printing. If the
item appears cut off in the preview chances are it will print that way and you will need to adjust your print settings. I also recommend you print a test page on plain paper before printing on your
transfers/card stock/magnet paper. Every program and printer is different and I have no way to control how things will print for you.
**Please note that due to Photo bucket and my PC space issues I am going to start deleting items from my completed file on Photobucket and my PC. You have one month from the time I post your completed items to
pick them up. Please be sure to check here often for your Disigns and please pick them up so I do not have to create them again as this will take time and you might not have them in time for your trip.**

If you are on a Mac, tablet, or mobile device you might have trouble viewing my photo bucket. Also Safari does not work with the photo bucket password so try google chrome or internet explorer.

Hello Lady B....I love your work! I am hoping you would be able to make some designs for our upcoming cruise.

Disney Cruise Sign-for 8.5x11 print
image-Minnie in traditional red dress with white dots
image-Disney Dream ship...not realistic photo
words-Clara's 16th Birthday Cruise
words-March 26-March 31

Cruise Birthday/Celebration Button
Use what you can from above

Pirate Heads-for tshirts
Black Mickey head with red bandanna with white skulls....or blue with white skulls
One for each name
Liana
Mike
Clara

FE Tags
image-Disney Dream ship...not realistic photo
words-March 26-March 31
words-from our family to yours
words-from Liana, Mike and Clara

Cruise Group Design-family tshirts
image-Disney Dream ship...not realistic photo...words would be ok too
words-March 26-March 31

Cruise Name Tag
words-Clara
Maybe the dark blue one with Minnie

Thank you so much.....these would really make our daughters trip extra special.....you are the expert.....if something won't work change it up......If I asked for too many items I totally understand.....thank you, thank you, thank you!

Please see post #5 for printing info. Cruise Links are on Post #3

Password is DisSamples1

Aluani:
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Aulani?sort=9&page=1

Autograph Covers:
5x7
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Autograph Covers/Autograph Cover 5x7
4x6
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Autograph Covers/Autograph Covers 4 x 6
8x8
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Autograph Covers/Autograph Covers 8x8

I will only take requests for new pages if time permits, please search for existing pages first.
Autograph Pages 8x8
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Autograph Covers/Autograph Pages/Autograph 8x8

Autograph Pages 4x6
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Autograph Covers/Autograph Pages/Autograph Pages 4x6

Autograph Christmas Minnie's Dine 5x7:
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Autograph Covers/Autograph Pages/Christmas Autograph 5x7

Autograph Halloween 5x7
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Autograph Covers/Autograph Pages/Autographs Halloween 5x7

Birthday:
BDay Cars
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Birthday/Cars
Doc McStuffins
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Birthday/Doc McStuffins
BDay Mickey Heads
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Birthday/Birthday Mickey Heads
Bday Frozen
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Birthday/Frozen?sort=9&page=1
BDay Never Pirates
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Birthday/Jake and the Neverland Pirates
BDay Minnie
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Birthday/Minnie Mouse
BDay Marvel Phineas & Ferb
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Birthday/Phineas Ferb Marvel
B-Day Planes
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Birthday/Planes
B-day Princess
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Birthday/Princess
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Birthday/Planes
B-day Sophia the First
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Birthday/Sophia The First Birthday
Cupcakes
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Cupcakes?sort=9&page=1

Calendars & Count Downs
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Calendars and Count Downs

Coupons & Certificates
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Coupons and Certificates

Celebrtion buttons
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Celebration Buttons

Holiday
4th of July
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Holiday/4th of July
Christmas Cupcakes
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Holiday/Christmas/Christmas Cupcakes?sort=9&page=1
Christmas Mickey Heads
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Holiday/Christmas/Christmas Mickey Heads
Christmas Misc
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Holiday/Christmas/Christmas Misc
Christmas Ornaments
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Holiday/Christmas/Christmas Ornaments
Christmas Name Fills
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Holiday/Christmas/Christmas Name Fills
Easter/Spring Break
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Holiday/Easter and Spring Break
Halloween
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Holiday/Halloween
New Years
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Holiday/New Years
St Patricks
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Holiday/St Patricks Day
Thanksgiving
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Holiday/Thanksgiving
Valentine
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Holiday/Valentine?sort=9&page=1

Journal Covers/Pages:
Up Adventure Book Cover
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Journal Pages/Adventure Book

Journal Paes 5x7 (Sorry, I do not take requests for new pages)
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Journal Pages/Journal 5 x 7

Journal Pages 8.5x11 (Sorry, I do not take requests for new pages)
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Journal Pages/Journal 8 5 x 11

Journal Covers 8.5x11
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Journal Pages/Journal Covers 8 5 x 11

Journal Hidden Mickey
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Journal Pages/Hidden Mickey

Letters
Boutique & Pirates League
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Letters/Boutique and Pirates League
Birthday & Celebration
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Letters/Birthday and Celebration
California Adventure & Disneyland
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Letters/California Adv and Disneyland
Non Disney
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Letters/Non Disney
Princess & Prince in Training
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Letters/Princess and Prince Training Rules
WDW Resturants
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Letters/WDW Resturants
WDW Welcome
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Letters/WDW Welcome
Holiday Letters
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Letters/Holiday Letters

Princess Protection
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/PrincessProtection?sort=9&page=1

Pretend Tickets
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Pretend Tickets

Street Signs
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Street Signs

T-Shirts:
Birthday
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/TShirts/Birthday
Disneyland
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/TShirts/Disneyland?sort=9&page=1
Misc
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/TShirts/Misc?sort=9&page=1
Non Disney
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/TShirts/Non Disney
Royal
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/TShirts/Royal?sort=9&page=1
Stick Figure T-Shirts
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/TShirts/Stick Figure T-Shirts?sort=9&page=1
Travel
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/TShirts/Travel?sort=9&page=1
Disney World
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/TShirts/Walt Disney World
What Happens
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/TShirts/What Happens
Pregnancy Designs
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/TShirts/pregnancy
Years
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/TShirts/Years?sort=9&page=1

Name Fills-If you find the character and name you want you can download it from here without making a new request.
A-B
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Names - Completed/A B
C-D
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Names - Completed/C D
E-F
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Names - Completed/E F
G-H
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Names - Completed/G H
I-J
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Names - Completed/I J
K-L
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Names - Completed/K L
M-N
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Names - Completed/M N
Minnie Mouse ABC
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Names - Completed/Minnie Mouse Alphabet
O-P
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Names - Completed/O P
Q-R
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Names - Completed/Q R
S-T
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Names - Completed/S T
U-V
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Names - Completed/U V
W-Z
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Names - Completed/W X Y Z
How do I find the password to view the albums?

password DisSamples1
MickeyHeads:
Alice in Wonderland
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Alice in Wonderland
Angels
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Angels
Ballerina
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Ballerina
Bambi
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Bambi
Big Hero 6
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Big Hero 6
Bolt
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Bolt
Brother Bear
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Brother Bear
Bugs Life
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Bugs Life
Camouflage
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/camouflage
Cars
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Cars
Cheer
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Cheer
Chef
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Chef
Chip & Dale
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Chip and Dale
College Logos:
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/College Logos
Daisy Duck
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Daisy Duck
Disney Channel
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Disney Channel
Disneyland
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Disneyland
Disney World
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/DisneyWorld
Doc McStuffins
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Doc Mcstuffins
Dogs
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Dogs
Donald Duck
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Donald Duck
Dr Who
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Dr Who
Duffy
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Duffy
Mickey Ear Hats
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Ear Hats
Fairies
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Fairies
Figment
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Figment
Finding Dory
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Finding Dory
Finding Nemo
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Finding Nemo
Firefighter
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/FireFighter
Flags
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Flags
Good Dinosaur
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Good Dinosaur
Goofy
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Flags
Graduation
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Graduation
Harry Potter
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Harry Potter
Hats & Masks
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Hats and Masks
Horses
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Horses
Ice Cream Cones
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Ice Cream Cones
Incredibles
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Incredibles
Indiana Jones
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Indiana Jones
Inside Out
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Inside Out
Jake & the Neverpirates
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Jake and Neverpirates
Lady & Tramp
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Lady and The Tramp
Lilo & Stitch
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Lilo and Stitch
Lion Guard
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Lion Guard
Lion King
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Lion King
Little Einsteins
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Little Einsteins
Love
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Love
Malificent
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Malificent
Marie-Aristocats
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Marie Aristocats
Mickey & Friends
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Mickey and Friends
Mickey Head Balloons
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Mickey Head Balloons
Mickey Mouse
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Mickey Mouse
Mickey Word Heads
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Mickey Word Heads
Minecraft
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/MineCraft
Minions
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Minions
Minnie Mouse
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Minnie Mouse
Misc
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Misc
Monsters Inc
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Monsters Inc
Nightmare before Christmas
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Nightmare Before Christmas
Peter Pan
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Peter Pan
Phineas & Ferb
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Phineas and Ferb
Pinocchio
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Pinocchio
Planes
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Planes
Pluto
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Pluto
Pokémon
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Pokemon
Pooh & Friends
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Pooh and Friends
Prince & Heroes
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Prince and Heroes
Princess Ariel
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Princess/Ariel
Princess Aurora
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Princess/Aurora
Princess Belle
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Princess/Belle
Princess Cinderella
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Princess/Cinderella
Princess Elena of Avalor
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Princess/Elena of Avalor
Princess Frozen
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Princess/Frozen
Princess Jasmine
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Princess/Jasmine
Princess Merida
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Princess/Merida
Princess Moana
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Princess/Moana
Princess Mulan
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Princess/Mulan
Princess Pocahontas
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Princess/Pocahontas
Princess Group
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Princess/Princess Group
Princess Tiaras
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Princess/Princess Tiaras
Princess Rapunzel
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Princess/Rapunzel
Princess Snow White
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Princess/SnowWhite
Princess Sofia
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Princess/Sofia the First
Princess Tiana
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Princess/Tiana
Red Riding Hood
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Red Riding Hood
Ribbons
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Ribbons
Rides and Attractions
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Rides and Attractions
Robin Hood:
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Robin Hood
Safari
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Safari and Animal Print
Seven Dwarfs
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Seven Dwarfs
Small World
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/SmallWorld
Sports
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Sports
Star Wars
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Star Wars
Super Hero
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Super Hero
Tie-Dye
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Tie-Dye
Tsum Tsum
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Tsum Tsum
ToyStory
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Toy Story
Up
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Up
Villains
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/villains
Wedding/Anniversary/Honeymoon
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Wedding and Anniversary
WreckItRalph
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Wreck it Ralph
Zootopia
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Zootopia
View attachment 200774

View attachment 197362

Street Signs

Name Fills
View attachment 197363

Mrs. Lady B.
I would like to request
BMH Super 5 JON
Cruise MH62 AMANDA, JON, MALLORY
Cruise MH48 MALLORY
Cruise MH31 AMANDA
CRUISE MH30 JON
CUPCAKE 4 MALLORY
Cupcake 25 AMANDA
Hopefully I requested in the correct format. Cruising in March. Thank you for your designs. They are beautiful.

Dear Lady B,

We are in love with your designs and appreciate your generosity. Can you please do the following designs for us?

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...iseChristmas3_zpsfa453115.jpg.html?sort=9&o=2

Left Ear
Disney
Wonder

Right Ear
Beatriz & Ulises

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...seChristmas10_zps03a5fe7b.jpg.html?sort=9&o=8
The Cantu Family
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...StarCruise12_zpsju5zj95t.jpg.html?sort=9&o=15
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...StarCruise12_zpsju5zj95t.jpg.html?sort=9&o=15
L Ear
Leonardo

Right Ear
May the force be with you!

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L... Cruise/LadyBFirstCruise5.jpg.html?sort=9&o=4

Left Ear
Disney Wonder

Right Ear
The Cantu Family

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L.../LadyBMHGrad7_zps230760de.jpg.html?sort=9&o=9
Left Ear 2017
Right Ear UH (University of Houston)

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...MHFlagTexas1_zpsootc8hsv.jpg.html?sort=9&o=20
Left Ear Harlingen
Right Ear Texas

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...yBMHMinnie29_zps29eea3c1.jpg.html?sort=9&o=28
Tita Betty

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...ocMcStuffins1_zpscb4040b1.jpg.html?sort=9&o=0
Right Ear Dr. Bea

LadyBMHStar28 – Left Ear Papa
LadyBMHStar56 – Left Ear Mama
LadyBMHStar42- Left Ear Leo
LadyBMHStar79 – Left Ear Tita
LadyBMHStar21 - Middle Text- Ulises

Thank you so much!
Beatriz

May I please have the following for our Back to Back Disney Dream sailing on March 10, 2017. Thank you in advance.

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Mickey%20Heads/Up/LadyBMHUp5_zps54990e7f.jpg.html?sort=9&o=4

The Loves Double Dips on the Dream - March 2017
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Mickey%20Heads/Love/LadyBMHLove3_zps45d19844.jpg.html?sort=9&o=2

The Murphy’s Double Dip on the Dream – March 2017
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Cruise/Cruise Ports/Cruise Castaway Cay/LadyBCruiseCastCay4_zps99eb7294.jpg.html?sort=9&o=13

Tim name
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Names%20-%20Completed/S%20T/LadyBTimPirateBoyNameFill_zpse8a73644.png.html?sort=9&o=60

Laura – Can you make the following, with the name Laura
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Names%20-%20Completed/K%20L/CinderellaNameFillLori_zpsde145aed.jpg.html?sort=9&o=4

Kathy
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Names%20-%20Completed/K%20L/c9495db2.jpg.html?sort=9&o=1

Shawn – can you make the following, with the name Shawn
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/slideshow/Names%20-%20Completed/S%20T?sort=9

Patty – Can you make the following with the name Patty
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Mickey Heads/MineCraft/LadyBMHMinecraft2_zpsb8af9d2a.jpg.html?sort=9&o=1

Ryan – can you make the following with the name Ryan
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Mickey%20Heads/Chip%20and%20Dale/LadyBMHChipmunk2_zpse283fcdf.jpg.html?sort=9&o=1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter