LadyB-CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i was wondering if you could do a few things for me. We are doing a 4 night cruise May 25. If you could make 3 of the Mickey head balloons. If possible, the first one for my daughter McKayla like this one, but add a princess tiara..instead of the minnie bow and have the head purple polka dots?
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Mickey Heads/Mickey Head Balloons/LadyBMHBalloon2_zpsed9b87d4.jpg.html?sort=9&o=2

the second one done like a pirate head with red/white bandana, but done as the balloon for my son Cade in red
and lastly...a balloon head with the kissing mickey and minnie that says The Michaels 1st Disney Cruise Disney Dream May 25, 2015 (i don't have a preference on color for the writing..whatever you think is great)
thank you sooo much. we are so excited.
Here you go :)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/April/sugex2
password is sugex2

Thank you so very much. They look beautiful. I was wondering if you would also be able to make the following for us:

MickeyHeadHTH, John
LadyBCruiseMH40, Katherine & John
LadyBMHGrad2, Katherine
LadyBMHMinnie20, Anna
LadyBCruiseMH47, Robin & Scott
LadyBMHBalloon5, Will
LadyBMHMickey11, Will
LadyBMHStar31, Chris

Thanks again for all your help. We are so excited for our trip!

Your work is amazing! It was hard to choose the design because they were all great!

I would like 5 magnets, all in white waltograph font, by May 1st, if possible

(1)
1. LadyBCruiseLogo3
2. Clyde
3. Same image as sample

(2)
1. LadyBCruiseLogo4
2. Stephanie
3. same image as sample

(3)
1. LadyBCruiseLogo4
2. Lisa
3. same image as sample

(4)
1. LadyBCruiseLogo4
2. Valerie
3. same image as sample

(5)
1. LadyBCruiseLogo4
2. Victoria
3. same image as sample

Thank you so much for doing this!

I would really appreciate if you can make the following magnets I know this is only 2 weeks away, so if you are too busy I certainly understand. Thank You!!

LadyBCruiseSign121
Disney Fantasy , April 25, 2015 – Elizabeth

LadyBCruiseSign121
Disney Fantasy , April 25, 2015 – Morgan (I don’t know if you can do this one similar to the first one with Morgan’s name but with Stitch instead of Mike and Sully)

LadyBCruiseSign21
Disney Fantasy – April 25, 2015 - Dan, Janice and Elizabeth

LadyBCruiseSign21
Disney Fantasy – April 25, 2015 - Cathy and Morgan

I share everyone else's sentiments, you have SOO many fantastic designs, it's really hard to choose. Thank you for taking the time to make these for me. I know you request a due date, but our cruise is in Sept. I am just trying to get ahead. :o) Whenever you have time to complete, it's appreciated. If this is too much to request at one time, please let me know and I'll split my request up and ask for some later. I always make a digital scrapbook/photostory of our trips to Disney and your DISigns will make my book fantastic! My girls LOVE to read the books over and over! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

LadyBCruieSign70
Welcome Aboard, Princess Camryn-Disney Fantasy

LadyBCruise73
Welcome Aboard, Princess Rylee-Disney Fantasy

LadyBCruiseSign55
Get Ready for your Pirate Adventure - Pirate Camryn and Pirate Rylee

LadyBCruiseSign103
Our First Disney Cruise-The Carter Family-September 2015-Disney Fantasy

LadyBCruiseBoardingPass1
Disney Fantasy-Western Caribbean Cruise-September 19-25, 2015-Camryn

LadyBCruiseBoardingPass1
Disney Fantasy-Western Caribbean Cruise-September 19-25, 2015-Rylee

LadyBCruiseLetter2
Camryn & Rylee-Disney Fantasy-7 night cruise-I can't wait to see you (instead of "meet you")

LadyBCruiseLetter17
Dear Camryn & Rylee,-Ahoy, mateys! Today is the day we celebrate being a PIRATE! So, be on the look out for pirates on board the ship. Don't forget to grab your pirate gear! We can't wait to see you! Love, Captain Hook and Friends

LadyBCruiseLifePreserver43
Mommy & Daddy-Disney Fantasy-2015

LadyBCruiseLifePreserver
Can you do one with the Frozen sisters? please? -Disney Fantasy-Camryn & Rylee-2015

LadyBCruiseMHPirate5
Daddy

LadyBCruiseMHPirate6
Mommy

LadyBCruiseMHPirate51
Camryn

LadyBCruiseMHPirate4
Rylee

LadyBCruiseMHPirate 11 and 12--plain ears please just the Mickey &/or Minnie picture. Thanks!

LadyBCruiseCupcake19--Rylee

LadyBCruiseCupcake21--Rylee

LadyBCruiseCupcake16-Camryn

LadyBCruiseCupcake17-Camryn

LadyBCruiseCupcake6-Mommy

LadyBCruiseCupcake8-Daddy

Much appreciated!
Gina

Thank you so very much. They look beautiful. I was wondering if you would also be able to make the following for us:

MickeyHeadHTH, John
LadyBCruiseMH40, Katherine & John
LadyBMHGrad2, Katherine
LadyBMHMinnie20, Anna
LadyBCruiseMH47, Robin & Scott
LadyBMHBalloon5, Will
LadyBMHMickey11, Will
LadyBMHStar31, Chris

Thanks again for all your help. We are so excited for our trip!

Hi :) I added these to your folder, same link and password as before.

Your work is amazing! It was hard to choose the design because they were all great!

I would like 5 magnets, all in white waltograph font, by May 1st, if possible

(1)
1. LadyBCruiseLogo3
2. Clyde
3. Same image as sample

(2)
1. LadyBCruiseLogo4
2. Stephanie
3. same image as sample

(3)
1. LadyBCruiseLogo4
2. Lisa
3. same image as sample

(4)
1. LadyBCruiseLogo4
2. Valerie
3. same image as sample

(5)
1. LadyBCruiseLogo4
2. Victoria
3. same image as sample

Thank you so much for doing this!

http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/April/VRC123
password is VRC123

I would really appreciate if you can make the following magnets I know this is only 2 weeks away, so if you are too busy I certainly understand. Thank You!!

LadyBCruiseSign121
Disney Fantasy , April 25, 2015 – Elizabeth

LadyBCruiseSign121
Disney Fantasy , April 25, 2015 – Morgan (I don’t know if you can do this one similar to the first one with Morgan’s name but with Stitch instead of Mike and Sully)

LadyBCruiseSign21
Disney Fantasy – April 25, 2015 - Dan, Janice and Elizabeth

LadyBCruiseSign21
Disney Fantasy – April 25, 2015 - Cathy and Morgan

http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/April/offtoneverland
password is offtoneverland

I share everyone else's sentiments, you have SOO many fantastic designs, it's really hard to choose. Thank you for taking the time to make these for me. I know you request a due date, but our cruise is in Sept. I am just trying to get ahead. :o) Whenever you have time to complete, it's appreciated. If this is too much to request at one time, please let me know and I'll split my request up and ask for some later. I always make a digital scrapbook/photostory of our trips to Disney and your DISigns will make my book fantastic! My girls LOVE to read the books over and over! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

LadyBCruieSign70
Welcome Aboard, Princess Camryn-Disney Fantasy

LadyBCruise73
Welcome Aboard, Princess Rylee-Disney Fantasy

LadyBCruiseSign55
Get Ready for your Pirate Adventure - Pirate Camryn and Pirate Rylee

LadyBCruiseSign103
Our First Disney Cruise-The Carter Family-September 2015-Disney Fantasy

LadyBCruiseBoardingPass1
Disney Fantasy-Western Caribbean Cruise-September 19-25, 2015-Camryn

LadyBCruiseBoardingPass1
Disney Fantasy-Western Caribbean Cruise-September 19-25, 2015-Rylee

LadyBCruiseLetter2
Camryn & Rylee-Disney Fantasy-7 night cruise-I can't wait to see you (instead of "meet you")

LadyBCruiseLetter17
Dear Camryn & Rylee,-Ahoy, mateys! Today is the day we celebrate being a PIRATE! So, be on the look out for pirates on board the ship. Don't forget to grab your pirate gear! We can't wait to see you! Love, Captain Hook and Friends

LadyBCruiseLifePreserver43
Mommy & Daddy-Disney Fantasy-2015

LadyBCruiseLifePreserver
Can you do one with the Frozen sisters? please? -Disney Fantasy-Camryn & Rylee-2015

LadyBCruiseMHPirate5
Daddy

LadyBCruiseMHPirate6
Mommy

LadyBCruiseMHPirate51
Camryn

LadyBCruiseMHPirate4
Rylee

LadyBCruiseMHPirate 11 and 12--plain ears please just the Mickey &/or Minnie picture. Thanks!

LadyBCruiseCupcake19--Rylee

LadyBCruiseCupcake21--Rylee

LadyBCruiseCupcake16-Camryn

LadyBCruiseCupcake17-Camryn

LadyBCruiseCupcake6-Mommy

LadyBCruiseCupcake8-Daddy

Much appreciated!
Gina
I am sorry but I don't post blanks so I put the year on the pirate mickey and minnie.
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/April/grtteach
password is grtteach

Hi, can I request
Alaska Pluto and Mickey Our Alaska adventure await Bonilla
Snowglobe Alaska Linet 2015
mmh Alaska Wonder Karina
mmh Alaska Cruising Elsie

ThANKS!

My request:

LadyBMHStar32

Name on right ear Mandy

LadyBMHStar53

Name on left ear Mary

LadyBMHStar28

Name on left ear Jim

LadyBCruiseLove4 Just as shown with the Dream name and all with the following:

Jim and Mandy

Celebrating 20 years

LadyBMHStitch5

Name on left ear Mary

LadyBMHStitch4

Name on left ear Mary and right ear 2015

LadyBMHStitch1

Left ear Mary

Can i get them within the next two weeks or so?

Thanks!!

Hi. I just love your work. We are going on the Dream in June. I am hoping you have time to do my request. We are a party of 13 (4 families) traveling in 5 cabins, so I thought I would include everyone's request in one post. Hope this is ok.

1. LadyBCruisePortHole4 (Rudy & Emi June 2015, Frank & Lisa June 2015, Rubi & Almer June 2015, Ryan & Leah June 2015)
2. LadyBSurfShack2 (Rudy- Mickey, Emi- Minnie)
3. LadyBSurfShack3 (Almer- Mickey, Rubi- Minnie, Rachel-Belle)
4. LadyBSurfShack4 (Frank-Stitch, Lisa-Tinkerbell, Jessyca- Captain America, Jaylla- Rapunzel)
5. LadyBSurfShack4 (Ryan-Mickey, Leah-Minnie, Riko- Stitch, Zyan- Jake and neverland pirate)

6. LadyBCruiseSign85-Disney Dream June 15-19, 2015
Can you do one in the regular size and one in 4x6

7. LadyBCruiseSign109- The Etrata Family Disney Dream, The Pascua Family Disney Dream, The Santiago Family Disney Dream

8. LadyBCruiseMHPirate1- Rudy, Ryan
9. LadyBCruiseMHPirate2- Frank, Almer
10. LadyBCruiseMHPirate3- Emi, Lisa, Rubi, Leah
11. LadyBCruiseMHPirate4- Jessyca, Jaylla, Rachel
12. LadyBCruiseMHPirate53- Riko, Zyan

Thank you so much.

Good afternoon

My wife and I going to be sailing on our 4th Disney cruise this September and we want to get in on the door magnet game.

Letter A rapunzel- can I do a full name or is it just the letter. The name I want is Anna

Ladybcruisesign 21- Michael and Anna, Disney Magic 2014
Ladybcruisesign74- Michael & Anna 2013
Ladybcruisesign 76- Michael & Anna Disney Dream
Ladybcruisesign 101- Disney Dream, September 30th 2012, the vega family

Ladybcruise MH8- if u can't do blank can u add 2 names. Michael and Anna. If only one name will fit please use Anna

Ladyb Hawaii name fill

LadyBMH Cars10- Michael
LadyBMH Star21- Michael

Thank you in advance for all of your hardwork. My wife and I both appreciate it. We look forward to the finished product

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter