Ladies, where can I buy...in WDW??

I've always insisted on hand washing a lot of my synthetics, so my wife asks me to hand wash her undies. I normally wring clothes that I hand wash, but I guess you can't do that with underwire. I do use the washer in the spin cycle though. Not sure what I would do with a front loader unless there's a manual spin setting.
Yeah I can't do a huge ton with the underwire part, I just hand wash and squeeze gently where I can to get excess water where I can and lay them flat to dry.

Just about everything else though I just use delicate bags for other more sensitive clothes.

As far as drying on vacation it's harder (maybe putting it in the bathroom with the fan on if you're in a resort that has an actual door rather than open/curtain or using the hair dryer on cooler setting) but in my day to day life I hang dry or lay flat to dry everything but my underwear, socks and bed clothes which are the only things that go in the dryer.

I posted this on Theme Park community but this thread gets more traffic.

Welp I forgot to pack bras for our trip and only have one that I wore! Is there anywhere besides Disney Springs that they would even sell sports bra type bras? I just need something else! Nothing fancy.
Ugh we moved houses the day before we left for our trip so that’s my excuse lol
I think you are out of luck finding a bra at Disney Springs.
My bra broke on our last trip & I hated my back-up one that I packed so I headed down to DS to buy new ones ...nothing!
DS could use a Victoria’s Secret or some other decent lingerie shop.

My bra broke on our last trip & I hated my back-up one that I packed so I headed down to DS to buy new ones ...nothing!

This is only true if you require a larger size, or if you insist on a more, well, "sexy" style (for want if a better word.) Uniqlo in particular sells a LOT of lingerie worldwide, and the DS store is well-stocked with it, but they do not carry things in American Plus sizes, & their specialty is the sort of thing that one wears with casual knit clothing. Their bras are normally unadorned (no lace) and made of smooth fabric in beige, black, or pale pink. I can't wear their bras because I require a large size, but they are very popular with those of more avg. sizing.

PS: Line-drying hand-washed items indoors in Florida is difficult due to humidity levels, but the most effective method is to squeeze out as much water as possible, then wrap the item in a dry towel so that there is towel fabric folded between every layer of the item to be dried. Once wrapped, place the towel bundle on a dry tile floor and stand on it, moving your feet around for several minutes to apply pressure to every area of the bundle. Then unwrap it and hang to dry as close to the A/C blower as possible.

Last edited:
If a person is looking for a regular bra, they'd have a hard time finding one. But Under Armor sells sports bras with good support for larger sizes. Uniqlo has many sports bra and bralette styles for very cheap. Free People also has some bralettes.

The hand washing worked great and it was dry and clean this morning! So thank you all. I will probably just continue doing that since it’s really so easy.
But if I were looking to buy I’d definitely go to uniglo. I prefer a sports bra type in the heat of Florida anyway!

You said you are staying in a dvc resort. Most of the dvc resorts if your staying in a studio there will be a one bedroom right beside you. Make friends with your neighbors. See if they will add your bra to their nightly laundry. Win for everyone. You get your bra cleaned and the person who washes it will feel good that they helped someone out. Of course if your shy you wouldn’t want to do this.

You said you are staying in a dvc resort. Most of the dvc resorts if your staying in a studio there will be a one bedroom right beside you. Make friends with your neighbors. See if they will add your bra to their nightly laundry. Win for everyone. You get your bra cleaned and the person who washes it will feel good that they helped someone out. Of course if your shy you wouldn’t want to do this.
Not everyone who stays in a 1BR or 2BR does laundry, and especially not nightly. We've never done laundry when staying DVC. Also, if a strange woman knocked on my door asking me to put her bra with her sweat and germs on it from the day in with my wash, I'd have to politely decline.

In the past, some DVC resorts would give free laundry tokens to guests staying in studios to use the communal washer/dryer. OP should look into that if they want to launder the bra in a machine.

Not everyone who stays in a 1BR or 2BR does laundry, and especially not nightly. We've never done laundry when staying DVC. Also, if a strange woman knocked on my door asking me to put her bra with her sweat and germs on it from the day in with my wash, I'd have to politely decline.

In the past, some DVC resorts would give free laundry tokens to guests staying in studios to use the communal washer/dryer. OP should look into that if they want to launder the bra in a machine.

ir Was actually a joke.

I forgot all my underwear on one trip. I was busy packing for all three of us and forgot my most important stuff. Went to Target and got some cheap replacement stuff that I could wash every night. We are DVC and were in a villa with a washer and dryer.

Not that this helps OP but because we drive to Fla I always bring a fan. I can do an amazing amount of laundry by hand washing and hanging it with the fan aimed at it.

This is only true if you require a larger size, or if you insist on a more, well, "sexy" style (for want if a better word.) Uniqlo in particular sells a LOT of lingerie worldwide, and the DS store is well-stocked with it, but they do not carry things in American Plus sizes, & their specialty is the sort of thing that one wears with casual knit clothing. Their bras are normally unadorned (no lace) and made of smooth fabric in beige, black, or pale pink. I can't wear their bras because I require a large size, but they are very popular with those of more avg. sizing.

PS: Line-drying hand-washed items indoors in Florida is difficult due to humidity levels, but the most effective method is to squeeze out as much water as possible, then wrap the item in a dry towel so that there is towel fabric folded between every layer of the item to be dried. Once wrapped, place the towel bundle on a dry tile floor and stand on it, moving your feet around for several minutes to apply pressure to every area of the bundle. Then unwrap it and hang to dry as close to the A/C blower as possible.
When I posted I started to go on to say that I was in need of DD, but decided to spare the readers that detail, haha!
I definitely can't do one of those cutie-patootie ones..sexy if fine, but my bra definitely has a job to do other than just looking cute, lol!

If a person is looking for a regular bra, they'd have a hard time finding one. But Under Armor sells sports bras with good support for larger sizes. Uniqlo has many sports bra and bralette styles for very cheap. Free People also has some bralettes.
Uniqlo is out for me...I needed a "real" bra. Under Armour may have worked short-term while I was in Florida, but it wouldn't be my first choice.
It is very surprising to me that Disney Springs doesn't have a real lingerie store (Victoria's Secret, Maidenform, whatever). I think it is definitely missing from their line-up of shops.
Haha, I bet as I post this response, Disney will announce they are opening some type of under-garment store & the bras will have Mickey Mouse heads all over them (which would be fine with me, btw!)

It is very surprising to me that Disney Springs doesn't have a real lingerie store (Victoria's Secret, Maidenform, whatever). I think it is definitely missing from their line-up of shops.
I wonder if its partially because of the risque advertising (at least at VS) that they don't want on full display at Disney Springs. I know a metal band that was prohibited from playing at House of Blues because they have the word "die" in their name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter