Ladies, need (inexpensive) wedding ring advice/input

Congratulations!
If you ever decide later to pick up a bauble, try Bluenile.com
Reliable. Been in business for years upon years. Wide range of prices and options. I got my engagement ring here and it’s perfect.

Thanks for the update. It sounds like you had an amazing, memorable day full of family and love!

I was hoping this was an update from Klayfish. Just a resurrection of a zombie thread.

Oh I had no idea. This thread isn’t even that old.
Yeah, I was surprised. He’s only posted a handful of times in the past year. so if you click on his posting history, you’ll see some posts on the first page that mention his new marriage.

I was hoping this was an update from Klayfish. Just a resurrection of a zombie thread.
I don’t think he’d post an update on this thread. He’s married to someone else now.
Oh I had no idea. This thread isn’t even that old.
Yeah, I was surprised. He’s only posted a handful of times in the past year. so if you click on his posting history, you’ll see some posts on the first page that mention his new marriage.
It's spam, been reported.

I wonder if things didn’t work out because he surprised his wife with a vow renewal ceremony. 🙃

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter