Ladies, do you love a particular foundation?

I've been using B.E. for many years. I've tried switching to liquid but I just can't stand it anymore. My DD (a makeup junkie), wears MakeUp Forever foundation and it makes her skin look FANTASTIC. It's very heavy and quite expensive but I can't argue with the results.

I did try the new Bare Minerals READY! foundation that comes in a compact. It is very powdery and the color is much lighter than what comes in the vials even though they are the same color. The jury is still out on whether I'm sold on it or not.

I could have wrote the exact same thing!!! Looks fine in the compact, color WAY too light on my face. Makes me look:crazy2:. I am taking it back to Ulta today(thank God for their return policy).

I have used the BE loose powder for years and loved it. Switched to Laura Geller due to it being a pressed powder in a compact. Much less messy. This READY foundation just doesn't do it for me. Never mind the light, sickly color, it has a different finished look that I don't like. I will pick up another Laura Geller Balance and Brighten foundation. Love that stuff(even more than the original BE foundation)!!!

I use Revlon Photo Ready foundation. I have combination skin but I find if I use a primer (I use a primer from ELF so not expensive) that it gives me pretty good coverage and lasts all day. I have acne scarring and with the foundation and decent concealer (I use Boing by Benefit) I'm pretty happy with how I look. I use a foundation brush to put it on so I don't have to use a lot. Plus it has SPF 20 in it which is good because I'm bad about wearing sunscreen.

Let me say upfront I'm a BzzAgent. I was using Bare Minerals foundation. I was sent the Covergirl & Olay Tone Rehab 2-n-1 foundation and pressed powder to try. I love how it looks and have stopped using Bare Minerals. The foundation comes in a pump so you only use a very tiny bit (about the size of a half grain of rice). It goes on so easily and quickly. The pressed powder "glides" on and isn't flakey at all. My friends have commented how natural it looks. (you know how you can tell when some people have foundation on?). I love how it makes my skin look. It is very easy to travel with this! No brushes or vials to pack. Ellen DeGeneres is the spokesperson for this brand. It is around $12-13 for the product. I'm highly impressed and happy to Bzz about it here!

I have used alot of different brands over the years. I got tired of paying $40-50 for it. I went back to L'Oreal Visible Lift with Serum inside. I pay $10-12.

I could be wrong but I think someone once told me that Lancome and L'Oreal foundation are very similar.

TC :cool1:

I love Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation. It's not as dry or cakey as the other Colorstays but it lasts a long time without wearing off. And it goes on smooth as silk. My skin has never looked better!

I use Lancome Photogenic Lumessence. I absolutely love it!

The only one I like is Mary Kay. I buy it on ebay at about half price of the listed price. Its the only one that feels right.
I've tried both Covergirl and Loreal, and they both felt icky. The MK foundation seems like it rubs in, not just sits on top of my skin, KWIM?

What's a Bzzzagent?

To learn more or to sign up to be a BzzAgent visit BzzAgent dot com. I heard about BzzAgent on the Disney boards years ago and signed up. It's totally free! It seems almost monthly I am being sent full size products to try and talk (Bzz) about. It is about "word of mouth" marketing. Your kit also comes with coupons to hand out and ideas for sharing the Bzz.

I have received products that I wasn't crazy about and said so. You are to tell the truth on how you like a product and always disclose that you are a BzzAgent. I have tried full size products such as Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, anti-aging eye cream, make-up, shoe gel pads, air freshener products,and coupons for free food, ETC. I just purchased a Dell laser printer for 50% off through a Bzz campaign. You also fill out survey's which helps determines which campaigns would be good for you.

I've done a fair amount of research on foundations and everything I've read is that for those with dry skin, you should be using a cream foundation. Maybe that's why you that tried switching from Bare Minerals to liquid didn't like it?

I have been using Smashbox high definition liquid foundation. I really like it, I feel like I still wanna try alot more high end foundations since I have tried alot of drugstore brand foundations. Haven't found one that I LOVE, but Smashbox gets the job done, covers well, and lasts. Just would like to try others as well.

Bare Minerals by Bare Essentials is my absolute favorite. My skin is pretty prone to breakouts. :crazy2: This foundation is so light and it doesn't cause my skin to break out as some liquid foundations I've tried have. I know it's pretty expensive. I think I paid $60 for the starter set but it's worth every penny!

I love Make Up Forever's liquid foundation and am anxious to try the new Flawless one by Benefit. I also use BE sometimes and a tinted moisturizer other times, just depending on my mood. I'm wanting to try a BB but not sure which one to try first, though I'm leaning towards the Dr. Jart ones.

I use Smashbox Halo foundation with their photo finish primer. Not cheap, but I love how it looks so natural and makes my skin feel so smooth!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter