Lactose Intoler Dining Out?

plutosgirl

DIS Veteran
I've been reading up on how Disney will accomodate children with allergies to food. Well, embarassing as it may be I'm Lactose Intolerant and one of my worst fears is dining out and then making a bee-line to the restrooms for the next few hours. (It would totally ruin our trip...8 of us are going and the kids won't want to wait around because mom's tummy hurts)

All of our PS's are made already. If I call back will they make adjustments to an adult meal for me? It would be sooo nice to be able to go out and enjoy a meal without the worry or questioning everyone to death and only eating the things I'm sure are "safe".

We have Ps's at Crystal Palace (Brkfst), Ohanas, Chef Mickey's (dinner), hoop de doo and Hollywood and Vine. I know some of these are a buffet...how would that work verses a sit down meal?

I really don't want to miss any of them and more or less planned on paying so my family can go even if I didn't eat anything while there.

TIA

Christie

Call them! They will help. There are plenty of meals that can be made dairy-free, even at the buffets if you let them know at least 24 hours in advance.

There is no reason to be embarassed. My dd is severely lactose intolerant and we shout it to the rooftop everywhere we go. That is the only way that we can keep her healthy and pain free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter