Labor Day Minimum

bkramer

Earning My Ears
I know Disney "Reserves the right" to raise minimums over holidays... has anyone experienced this happening over Labor Day?:confused3

For the Columbus Day weekend 2014 I was told the minimum would be $15,000 on the Sunday before and the Monday holiday (instead of the usual Sunday/Monday minimums). I don't imagine these prices would be much different for Labor Day, but as we all know Disney reserves the right to change prices, etc etc.

We were married on Labor Day in 2009, DFTW applied the same standard minimum for us. They did not raise them.

thank you both for your replys... we should be calling DFTW soon to book, so ill let everybody know what they are doing this year as soon as I have an answer.:cool1:

I got married Labor Day Weekend this year, and the standard minimums applied to us. The week after was AMAZING in the parks. They were empty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter