Labor Day Grand Gathering

Every single person who posts on this board is already at a higher level of gorgeousness than the average non-fort going individual. I would not have to work hard. I'd be glad to try though. If I can successfully make myself look thin using photobucket, I will post that picture all over here!!!!! Then I'd be glad to take orders ;) I promise not to "deep fry" :rotfl2: anyone but John, too! I agree, Denise....not my type. Plus with all those muscles, I think I'd be scared to tell him ~not tonight, honey....I have a headache :rolleyes1

BTW, I'm not bored...nor do I need a job. I have one.....it's called a mountain of laundry. You all are just more fun.

That's right...That's what I tell my family. I have a job!! And I am more exhausted from doing this one than when I used to work in an office.

You know if they calculated what SAHM's are worth, it's like $178k / year. On the job, 24/7.
I know Pete loves to hear that, so that's why I added it!!

You ladies do indeed have your work cut out for you. I got a tiny taste of it when G first broke her knee....SCREW ALL DAT!!!! Man...Id much rather go to work than what she does...AND she usually has a regular job too!!!! I'll tell ya...I married superwoman!!! She got her brace off today...I told her to hold onto it for Disney World...permanent fastpass!!!

You ladies do indeed have your work cut out for you. I got a tiny taste of it when G first broke her knee....SCREW ALL DAT!!!! Man...Id much rather go to work than what she does...AND she usually has a regular job too!!!! I'll tell ya...I married superwoman!!! She got her brace off today...I told her to hold onto it for Disney World...permanent fastpass!!!

OMG all I kept thinking when I read this was "how funny would that be had he posted this over on the "other boards" popcorn:: " They would have a fit if they read that - someone not following the Disney system. :rotfl2:

That's right...That's what I tell my family. I have a job!! And I am more exhausted from doing this one than when I used to work in an office.

You know if they calculated what SAHM's are worth, it's like $178k / year. On the job, 24/7.

good, now find someone to give you your paycheck.

Oh good LAWD...both of you missed the point....

Ami was supposed to say...I have a job making all these pictures for all of you!

Geesh!:sad2:

Couple of questions regarding Saturday night. (Yes Pete, I will actually be there!!!)

What should I bring to potluck? I'm thinking of making some fresh salsa, and bringing chips to go with it. Any other ideas?

Will there be Kunglaoosh? Or should I bring the stuff for it?

Couple of questions regarding Saturday night. (Yes Pete, I will actually be there!!!)

What should I bring to potluck? I'm thinking of making some fresh salsa, and bringing chips to go with it. Any other ideas?

Will there be Kunglaoosh? Or should I bring the stuff for it?

Donna was thinking about doing one of those 7 layer mexican dips/salad thingy's. Any problem with that. She said she'd put the jalepeno's on the side.

We should finalize the menu, time is getting close.

Donnie and Donna: Taco dip thingy

Kahuna is bringing ribs and venison.

Jen:

Rhonda: Chips and Salsa

Gatordad clan: undecided--maybe grill hot dogs?

anyone else? feel free to add yourselves to this list

do you want me to go and buy a box of bubba burgers and buns? i have to go to bj's tomorrow anyway...let me know

Well it looks like we will not be there for the LDGG. My boss informed us we are flying out on Tuesday and coming back on Saturday afternoon. So your plans have changed we aren’t bringing the TT for just 1 night. We may come up Saturday night and stay in a hotel but that is up in the air right now.

Well it looks like we will not be there for the LDGG. My boss informed us we are flying out on Tuesday and coming back on Saturday afternoon. So your plans have changed we aren’t bringing the TT for just 1 night. We may come up Saturday night and stay in a hotel but that is up in the air right now.

That sucks. As you guys know, I have a back bedroom in the Cougar. You're more than welcome to stay with us. I don't mind the pup either. Let me know and I'll add you guy's to our ressie. I gotta add Donna anyway so I'll do it in one call.

Well we will bring ribs again but we ate the last of the venison back strap last night. I will bring some smoked suasage venison this time as a hores de' vores.

Also bringin' the blender, alcohol and mix again to go with the jello shots and beer..:thumbsup2

Well we will bring ribs again but we ate the last of the venison back strap last night. I will bring some smoked suasage venison this time as a hores de' vores.

Also bringin' the blender, alcohol and mix again to go with the jello shots and beer..:thumbsup2

We'll be bringing a bunch of Bacadi mixers as well and alcohol...yum!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter