• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

La Hacienda question...

acarsme123

DIS Veteran
So I was looking at La Hacienda’s menu and I’m really wanting to try some of their unique margaritas they have listed. Does anyone know if you can stop in at just a bar area to get a margarita or do you have to be seated? Not interested in a meal, although their food looks really good. Thanks

I don't think there is a bar in La Hacienda. Try La Cava inside the pyramid, they have some of the same margaritas plus a lot more to try.

You should be able to just get a margarita outside, but there are other options. There is a new margarita bar outside, although the offerings look limited. There is also the option of the tequilla bar inside the pavillion (La Cava de Tequilla) which has an amazing list of margaritas.

Thanks I didn’t know about La Cava. I have gotten margaritas from the outside stand before. They were ok, but nothing special.

Thanks I didn’t know about La Cava. I have gotten margaritas from the outside stand before. They were ok, but nothing special.

Have you gotten them outside recently? The new stand opened in November and is much better quality than the old fiesta margaritas. The ones at La Cava are still better, but the outside ones are good. They have some nice looking ones at La Cantina, too, but I haven't tried those yet.

No not recently. Got them outside two years ago. I didn’t know the stand had changed. I will give them another try as I’m sure it will look bad taking my 9 yo son into the La Cava so I can drink! Ha ha

You can also get your drink at La Cava to go if you don’t want to sit there - although I have seen kids there. I love the avocado margarita!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter