La hacienda de San angel

BraveLittleToaster2

DIS Veteran
I noticed the only tacos they have on the menu are seafood. My family doesn't eat seafood, do you think they could make steak or chicken ones?

I would never book someplace banking on them making something off menu. If nothing else on the menu appeals to your family, I wouldn't book it.

Oh, no worries! I like many things on the menu, was just curious about the tacos because I had seen pictures of other people with them and wondered how. That's all!! Can't wait to go!

This is one of our "must do" places to eat every trip. We usually split a seafood parrillada and make our own tacos out of it. I know there is a meat one as well, so that could also work the same way. It has chicken, steak and chorizo.

Alternatively, I agree with the PPs who said to ask about steak tacos or just make your own from the steak or chicken dishes already on the menu. I believe you get tortillas with any of the dishes, so it would not be difficult to do. We had both corn and flour with ours, and we could ask for more of either if we needed them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter