• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

La Creperie de Paris Reviews?

We went in December 2021 and we were not impressed at all. Service was very slow and the food was very so so. It's not something I would go back to. It may have improved since then but there are other places I'd rather eat at.

I liked it but our kids were not into the savory crepes at all! So it was a bit of a bust for us. I wouldn’t do it again with our kids but might if it was just hubby and I.

I liked it but our kids were not into the savory crepes at all! So it was a bit of a bust for us. I wouldn’t do it again with our kids but might if it was just hubby and I.

Yeah I don't think my kids would care for crepes period. Which is why I'm considering it this trip.

I love crepes and had a reservation here - but after reading reviews I canceled it and did via napoli. There is so much pressure when you're deciding for a group! I am definetly going to hit the casual service window and try a crepe and then maybe eat there in the future. I really waffled back and forth deciding.
Yeah, a definite advantage of my solo trips is not having to worry about what anyone else will like.

I’m in the minority. While I do think it’s a good value if you’re a big eater (we had sooo much waste;I felt badly), we weren’t overly impressed with the crepes. The buckwheat was very heavy even though it was tasty. Maybe we didn’t enjoy the dessert crepes because we were already too full from the other dishes, but the whipped cream was artificial and the bananas weren’t ripe. My DD didn’t have cream on hers, Melba, and it was fine but nothing special and the temp was off - not hot and not cold. Service was good and we were seated on time, but I won’t eat there again unless I’m forced to do so, and then I may only drink a glass of cider.
It was really off putting that whip cream isn’t included on dessert crepes. Whip cream is a $3 upcharge. I could’ve overlooked it but then we were served watery room temp coffee for $5 each. The crepes are ok but honestly the cart was better.

ETA- we did the $35 pre fixe.

We dined here in January and really enjoyed it. Our kids wouldn’t like the buckwheat, so I’m glad we tried in on our kid-free trip. The food and service were both great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter