• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

La Crêperie de Paris and egg allergy?

carseatguru

Mouseketeer
My son has an egg allergy. Since crepes are made with eggs I'm wondering if it will be easy to accommodate him? If they can't make egg-free crepes would they maybe have mac and cheese or chicken strips available?

I don’t know if they have egg-free crepes available but if not they might be able to give him the filling without the crepe itself.

are you interested in the carry-out or the sit-down restaurant? With the sit-down you can put it on the reservation and they can offer him alternatives. As to what the alternatives are, I don't know (there's no allergy menu posted), but egg allergies are relatively common.

If they don't have mac and cheese or chicken strips on the menu, those probably aren't an option

Thank you! I will note it on the reservation and ask when I get there what the options are.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/creperie-de-paris/menus/dinner/
Here's the menu - other than galettes (savory buckwheat crepes) and sweet dessert crepes, the only items are a soup of the day and a house salad.

The only kid's offering is a prix fixe meal that includes a choice of one galette and one crepe.

I wouldn't count on there being anything there for your son to eat at all, unless he will eat soup and/or salad. I know WDW is famous for accommodating food allergies, but this is not a Disney run restaurant, and those don't always play by the same rules.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter