Kyriad, thoughts please

bonhoga

Bonhoga
Hi, have booked two quadruple rooms at the Kyriad [free cancellation, and all single beds] just in case I can't find a selfcatering option. Anybody stayed there? What was it like?

Thanks
Kx

It's a good basic hotel - think Travelodge. It does get a few school groups mind, so can be busy.
I found the shuttle bus to be frequent and mostly ok- it gets a bit mad at peak times as there is no concept of queues or politeness when it comes to public transport, its everyone for themselves. That said I've never not got on a bus.

Look in the trip report section for any trip reports by stargatebarbie - she often stayed there.

Stayed there in November. Agreed expectations should not be massive but that being said there is nothing wrong with the place for the price and location.

Room - Our room was quite dirty and I did get some money back but I think that was just our room.

Food - we only stayed one night and had the breakfast which was fine, nothing spectacular but good.

The outside grounds - Really nice and well kept.

Location - This is a big plus, you are not on Disney property but you are so close and just outside of the outer ring road. Literally a five minute drive in the car.

I have some pictures somewhere which i will try to find.

Ive stayed there but was about 9 yrs ago . I was really happy with the hotel and would have happily stayed there again. It is the most basic of the 4 partner hotels but the rooms were bright and airy, clean and the beds were comfy.
If you look in the hotel sticky there are quite a few photos and reviews

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter