Kualoa Ranch Promo Codes?

Communicore1991

Mouseketeer
Before I book our UTV Tour, I saw a field for promo code on the checkout page. Does anyone know of any available promo codes or where I could look to save some money on the tour?

Thanks!

Before I book our UTV Tour, I saw a field for promo code on the checkout page. Does anyone know of any available promo codes or where I could look to save some money on the tour?

Thanks!

Hi! We also just booked the UTV tour for our trip a couple days ago. I googled for promo code, and after a few minutes of searching found nothing. Ended up purchasing at full price. Hopefully someone else on the dis is more helpful....

BUMP!
Hoping that maybe someone has found a coupon code? (Not the Kamaʻāina price, I am not local or military)
Thanks!!

I've never seen a promotional code and we never located one when we booked. But, I do believe you get a bundle price if you book a multi-tour package. Just something to look into if you plan to do more than one tour.

I've never seen a promotional code and we never located one when we booked. But, I do believe you get a bundle price if you book a multi-tour package. Just something to look into if you plan to do more than one tour.
I know they used to offer a few different bundles that you could do. At the moment they don't seem to be offering any online. I'm guessing a phone call to Kualoa would be the best option for those looking to do more than one excursion offered.

I looked and looked and nothing. $550 for Jurassic Adventure tour for 5 :( BUT... these locals need the cash more than I do, so I dont feel bad for spending full price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter