Kristine's Door Magnet Designs PART 2

Could I please request 3 of your wonderful designs, for 3 different doors??

Cruising Magic with Mickey & Minnie in the corner:

The Pedersen Family
The Mikolajczyjk Family
Michael, Andrew, and Thomas Pedersen

Thank you so much!!

Lisa :-)

I am very new to this board along with DCL. Aug will be my second cruise. My kids just loved the decorated doors so this time around I want to surprise them in addition to my parents who are going with us. I have no creative skills at all. It takes everything I have to color in the lines.:rotfl2: I do have an idea of where I want to start. At least for my parent’s door I do. I would like an older Mickey and Minnie to start with. Any suggestions or ideas would be so helpful. I am as lost as to what to do. I have no clue what I want to do for my kids. DD will be almost 13 and DS will be almost 10.

Could I please request 3 of your wonderful designs, for 3 different doors??

Cruising Magic with Mickey & Minnie in the corner:

The Pedersen Family
The Mikolajczyjk Family
Michael, Andrew, and Thomas Pedersen

Thank you so much!!

Lisa :-)

If you don't mind me asking where are you from? My Aunt's last name was Mikolajczyjk and they were from the NJ area.

They are actually our friends we are cruising with in May on the Magic. They live in New Jersey. We live in Colorado (the Pedersens).

Oh wow. I bet at some point the famlies are related. They are all passed but I am sure some are still around that I don't know about. It's not a common last name. They were from South NJ.

I would think they would have to be at some point. That is not a "Smith" or "Jones" name.

Oh wow. I bet at some point the famlies are related. They are all passed but I am sure some are still around that I don't know about. It's not a common last name. They were from South NJ.

Hi Traci M, my name is Darlene Mikolajczyk. I am Lisa RN's friend. We live in nothern New Jersey. Great to meet someone with a family member with the "Mikolajczyk" last name. I asked my husband if he had any relatives living in Southern New Jersey but he said none that he is aware of. Believe it or not, he said in Poland the Mikolajczyk name is like Smith. Very common there. Somewhere along the distant family tree we must be related.:)

Hi Traci M, my name is Darlene Mikolajczyk. I am Lisa RN's friend. We live in nothern New Jersey. Great to meet someone with a family member with the "Mikolajczyk" last name. I asked my husband if he had any relatives living in Southern New Jersey but he said none that he is aware of. Believe it or not, he said in Poland the Mikolajczyk name is like Smith. Very common there. Somewhere along the distant family tree we must be related.:)

That is so cool. How often do you come by that name.:lmao:

I would love to make a request if you are still taking them!? Could I please get the Cruisin the Magic Mickey bubble with "Ryan and Andrea" and "Ashley, Riley and Bailey"? Thank you so much for your time and talent, I know everyone appreciates it!

Hi,

I am amazed at the number of requests. I just now found this thread and this is something I would be glad to pay you for if that is an option. IF you are still doing these in your spare time I would appreciate one with cruising the Wonder--in cut out letters--with mickey and minnie in the corner.

Cruising the wonder
March 19, 2009 Cabin 7064

Thank you,
txgirl1
p.s. If there is a website, please direct me to it.

Kristine, thank you in advance! I'd appreciate the following...

Mickey Pirate - Will
Minnie Pirate - Maggie
Minnie Pirate - Molly
Mickey & Minnie Cruising the Wonder - Tim, Tami, Maggie, Molly, Will
Mickey & Minnie Cruising the Wonder - PawPaw, Nana
Skeleton - PawPaw, Nana. If you can put a name in each ear, that's fine.

Page 2

diane328.jpg

May I please get this design with the Merritt Family?

TIA

Good Morning

can I please get two of the following with the names: Haille & Amy

:worship: THANKS :worship:

hollyc7.jpg

I will try to do a few more designs soon....

due to the terrible economic times...I need to be out there beating the pavement...I don't have as much free time......ya know the whole get a "real paying job" thing...:scared:

Sorry Guys, I don't think Kristine is designing anymore.

Could I get the Cruising the Wonder EARS featuring The Bailey Girls. Thanks so much these are fantasic.

You should check the dates on a thread before you make any more requests, there have been no designs made here for several months. I think she needed a well deserved break.

Kristine,
Just discovered your magnets and they're amazing. We're going on our first cruise and feel that your magnets would make the trip so much more festive. Can you help? We would love a magnet for each of us! Brian likes Grumpy. Michelle likes Eeyore. Sam likes young Simba. Alex likes Stitch or Chip and Dale. Is there anything with the ear pattern you could make using these characters?
We also love your Cruising the Magic family magnets. We are the Reinkes.
Thanks for any help you can give us!:thumbsup2

I'm not sure why I keep responding to this thread, but I don't want you to wait for weeks and be disappointed waiting for magnets that aren't coming. Kristine has not been responding to this thread for several months, you'd better look elsewhere for signs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter