Kristiansand and Gothenburg

epcot1stfave

DIS Veteran
Looking at the 7 night Northern Europe next year and wondered if anyone had done Kristiansand and Gothenburg before.
How far from the cruise terminals is it to the city centre, any good places to visit?
Thanks Michael

I’m looking at doing this one with my friend (she picked it.) I’ve been to Gothenburg before but not Kristiansand.

I wouldn’t say there are lots of big attractions in Gothenburg but I really enjoyed the boat trip I did on the canal and it’s a nice place to stroll around. There’s a fortress you can go up to for great views over the city.

It’s actually probably a perfect cruise stop as it’s a nice taste of Sweden but not so much to do you’d want to spend tons of time there (like Stockholm.)

This video has a nice presentation of a cruise visit to Kristiansand: The mom says the family split and went three different ways. Her coverage (the most complete of the three) is a DIY visit.

IMG_7180.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter