• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kouzzina?

Tinker Bell Fan

DIS Veteran
Has anyone had breakfast there?

I've set up ressies for our anniversary next month for breakfast (since we're having our VR at noon). DH can be a picky eater at times and the "meditereanian" thing might turn him off - but I'm interested in the place and since we're staying at the BWV, I'm thinking it might be a good idea and not too far away (since I have hair/makeup folks coming to help me get ready for our "re-wedding).

What is the food like?
What is the service like? fast or slow or very slow?

Thanks a bunch!!

Great breakfast!! We have adr for two mornings in May. Love the waffles and pancakes. Though I have not yet tried it, the Stacked Breakfast gets good reviews.

There is a std breakfast option as well: American - Two Eggs with Breakfast Potatoes and choice of Bacon or Chicken Sausage. I liked it.

What is the food like?
. . . breakfast no too bad

What is the service like?
. . . somewhere between poor and non-existent
. . . actually pretty bad

fast or slow or very slow?
. . . slow

People seem to either love or hate this place.

I've been a couple times:
- Never had any problem with the wait. We were seated within 5 minutes or so of our ADR time.
- Service has always been completely fine. I would by no means call it slow.
- Food is great. On our first trip, we had a very picky eater, who enjoyed everything she tried. The more adventurous eaters of the group were all happy too.

It's on my list as a must-do for every trip.

We ate there 3 times on our trip to BWV last July and thought the food was fantastic. We did have a little issue with service 1 time but that was mainly just with our waiter.

Has anyone had breakfast there?

I've set up ressies for our anniversary next month for breakfast (since we're having our VR at noon). DH can be a picky eater at times and the "meditereanian" thing might turn him off - but I'm interested in the place and since we're staying at the BWV, I'm thinking it might be a good idea and not too far away (since I have hair/makeup folks coming to help me get ready for our "re-wedding).

What is the food like?
What is the service like? fast or slow or very slow?

Thanks a bunch!!

I have yet to try breakfast here but I have tried dinner loved it and even as a picky eater which I am I was able to find something.

Food Good
Wait Staff Friendly
And Service was fast to medium.

I've had breakfast and dinner both and the service has always been excrutiatingly slow. I didn't like dinner at all, but breakfast (once I finally got it) was pretty good. I had the stacked breakfast with poached eggs, bacon, sweet potato hash, artichoke spread and kalamata olive toast. I also got some kind of berry smoothie that was very good. It also takes forever to get your check and don't expect to get any refills. At dinner I asked twice for a water refill and never did get it. At breakfast I was only able to catch my waiter once to ask him, but never got it then either. They weren't busy either time I was there. The waiters just seem to ignore you once you finally get to place your order. At dinner I never saw my waiter from the time I placed my order until he brought me my check. I had to stop another waiter to ask for the water I never got.:mad:

We went for breakfast in October and loved it!
We didn't have an ADR and were seated right away. It was about 8am and there were plenty of tables for walk-ins. We each got an egg dish (don't remember specifics now, but remember enjoying it). My fiance really enjoyed the coffee (press). We had good service - didn't seem slow or inattentive. We were probably in and out within 40 minutes or so? We weren't in a rush.
We have our trip planned for June, and we made an ADR for dinner one night. I'm sure we will be back for breakfast too!

We had breakfast last november on our leaving day and it was great- the waffle with mascarpone still teases my dreams. We have had bad service previously, but that time it was just fine.

We were there in Feb and pleased with the food and service. Granted we weren't in a hurry and took the fruit plate as my appetizer. Here are few pictures.
freshfruitplateatKouzinnas.jpg

oatmealatKouzinnas.jpg

housespecialatKouzinna.jpg

I am a HUGE Kouzzina fan for breakfast! We wound up eating there two times on our trip last year, and have reservations for breakfast this year, as well! Although, reservations probably aren't necessary, because it was never packed when we went. I have a review with pictures in my review. The waffles are excellent, and the sweet potato hash is to die for! Service was VERY helpful with my special food requests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter