Korean Ferryboat accident.

What a tragedy. My heart is aching for everyone involved. I can't imagine waiting to take your last breath. Horrible.

I can understand why he feels ashamed, he told the kids to stay where they were and they didnt have a chance to get out.

Yeah, but the captain managed to get himself on the only deployed life boat. I know half of the lifeboats were under water, but why didn't he deploy the others and help the kids to safety instead of just looking out for himself? Reminds me of the Concordia disaster.

Yeah, but the captain managed to get himself on the only deployed life boat. I know half of the lifeboats were under water, but why didn't he deploy the others and help the kids to safety instead of just looking out for himself? Reminds me of the Concordia disaster.

Yeah what a sleaze, he is the one who told people not to get off and then he ran for it. And how can a person abandon all those kids?

If he ran out like the Concordia Captain did then I hope he never has a peaceful sleep for the rest of his days, that he sees all those kids every time he closes his eyes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter