• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kong now closed

Hey, it's no big deal. I was wrong over the after the Fall, big deal. Is that my "wrong", or do you have another? I make no claims to be the authority. But I do believe I'm pretty factual about what I post. As a matter of fact, I don't post about subjects that I don't know about, very first hand. The exception was the update on Express, which I went and got the answer for since things were getting so out of hand. Of course, some plans do change after they get announced.

Sorry my post offended you in any way. I suppose it's time to take a break.

Please don't take a break, Earl. I appreciate the time you take to let us know things about UO. Please, please, don't leave us just because of this other poster. :mad:

Nan

I think Earl was suggesting another poster may want to take a break. Earl knows we would be lost without him and would never leave us.

I've taken those breaks, too. Things get out of hand sometimes here and people get demanding and rowdy toward those of us who simply feel like providing a service on our own from the insider perspective. If this is the thanks the man gets...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter