• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kohl's Veterans' Day Sale 2022

AmyAnne

DIS Veteran
What is everyone purchasing? I'm hoping to find some kitchen supplies for my young adult kids and maybe stock up on some basic clothing items (socks, underwear) for myself and DH. I'm also looking for inspiration for some Christmas gifts--most of the people on my list are fortunate to not need anything in particular, but I'd like to find some things to wrap (my fallback is gift cards to restaurants I know they like).

Nothing overly exciting here. My mom has a pair of Sketchers on her list so I will check the pricing on that. But they're around $50 regularly so there won't be a huge savings. But anything is better than nothing.

I got a hall tree that I was eyeing at another retailer and combined the $10 off home items, $10 off veterans day and the 30% off for card holders. I will use the kohls cash I earned to get winter boots for my youngest. I wasn't planning on buying furniture this morning...

Even with 30% off, kohls cash, and a bunch of other discounts they give, the coffee maker I want is still cheaper at costco. This is the budget board so I know you guys are savvy shoppers.

I usually buy the thick, fluffy Vera Wang bath towels. They usually last a good 2 years. I could probably hang on another year but it’s amazing how much fluff they give up over time.

I’ll order when I get home from work.

In the past, this was the best sale, but lately, I haven't found anything that wasn't cheaper in the weeks prior. I just bought 4 baby outfits that were $4.99 each on clearance on Monday, and today they are $19.99!!! So even with the discounts, I still fared better earlier and last month on stuff I bought.

I haven't found any Veterans Day codes for Kohl's even though I've been checking. Can anyone share please?

I ordered some things for a Giving Tree for Catholic Charities - they have a list of items that are most in need. So, with the sale and 30% off and the $10 off, I was able to get:
12 Bath Towels
12 Hand Towels
12 Washclothes
2 Pair Mens Sweatpants
2 Toasters

All for $117 and had it shipped direct to their distribution center. Still looking for other items but can probably get cheaper at Target/Walmart.

I haven't found any Veterans Day codes for Kohl's even though I've been checking. Can anyone share please?
TAKE10 - $10 off 25
HOME - $10 off $50 home (stacks with TAKE10)

Try SAVE30 for 30% off - I got a personal 30% code off too, but that one looks like it could be general. But it requires a Kohl's charge - otherwise you can use YOUR20 for 20% off, any payment type.

I bought a few small clothing items, a frying pan set and a loaf pan. Prices are generally high, so even with the codes gotta really dig to find things that are decent deals.

I'm done at 3 orders. A few years ago, I'd place 10+ orders. Ah, the good ole days..... ;)
Do they limit the number of $10 off $25 that they give?
Past experience makes me say No since it's a general code. The personal codes they are stopping at 10 uses each these days.

In the past, this was the best sale, but lately, I haven't found anything that wasn't cheaper in the weeks prior. I just bought 4 baby outfits that were $4.99 each on clearance on Monday, and today they are $19.99!!!
Yeah, I had a shirt like that too - it was on "clearance" last week for like 60% off, but this week it's almost full price again. Just how does that happen with supposed "clearance"???

I'm waiting to see if it is cheap again during Black Friday. If not, it's nothing I had to have, was just a fun stocking stuffer for someone, so I just won't buy it.

Last edited:
So, less this year, but they do have what I want cheap. And I need to be cheap and yet not "wasted present oriented" this Christmas.

8 orders - $130 spent total. 4 sets of Xmas PJs with shorts (my kids must have shorts and that's hard to find in adult sizing as sets), 2 sets of waterproof gloves, a spaghetti pot and silicone spoonula, 2 bath towels (fillers and I do need to toss a few, so these will cycle in), and 2 2 packs of Muk Luk socks (one of my kids and I freeze, especially our feet, so hopefully these help this winter in the house).

As one of the 8 orders, my son also bought his brother a Xmas Star Wars T as a present, so that was his shopping (under my account with his money - might as well get the monthly rewards and free shipping and the 30% codes for it).

I agree that this sale used to be much more exciting. Even so, I placed four orders for various clothes and kitchen gadgets. Like another post, I used towels to maximize the value of the coupons (getting orders to $25 or $50). Our local animal shelter is always in need of towels, so I'm not worried about ordering too many.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter