Kohl's Veterans Day Sale 2018

I'm not big on store credit cards, but the two I have is Target and Kohl's. Those two are both really are worth having. With the Kohl's, you can count on free shipping and a 30% code about every other week or two. They may send you lower value codes, but you can get the higher value codes on Slickdeals and so far they don't block you from using them. Be sure to sign up for the Kohl's Yes to You rewards program also - that gives you KC too.

At this point, I spend so much at Kohl's that I am an "Elite" rewards member and don't even need the free shipping codes - they just give me free shipping all the time now. This Veteran's Day sale is a big reason I reach that Elite level LOL (But I may be in a "test market" for this version of the rewards program so I'm not sure that is a standard benefit yet)
Thank you for responding. I dont shop Kohl’s a lot, just for this big sale so I will think about it. Although I could’ve saved so much more!

We definitely shopped differently this year, but we did end up placing a lot of orders after all. Total of 27 orders. I'm done, so unless DH thinks of anything that's it. In the past we've bought tons of toys, so that was a no go this year and filler items like lip balms/lotions stunk too. Got Fiestaware from MIL and SIL's wish lists. Kids each needed a new set of sheets. Got some capris and shorts for me to wear to Disney in the Spring. Found a few stocking stuffer items. It does still end up being a very good deal but too bad they've added so many exclusions.

I've placed a few more orders today... 15 orders in total (including yesterday). Though I'm already returning one purchase ! (In store pick-up and I don't like the way the shirt fits...)

I keep thinking there is other things that I could use...:rolleyes1

Ending the sale at 15 orders - a conservative year! LOL Total was just over $250 with 8.5% sales tax, so an average order cost of around $15.50 before taxes.

Since I'm pretty much done with all my Christmas shopping, everything I got was just for me: a bunch of jeans (lets just say all my old ones are too small - menopause sucks), some sweaters, a couple tshirts, a couple pairs of nicer pants for work, a couple pairs of shoes, a cast iron frying pan and 4 large picture frames. Oh wait - there was one thing for someone else, kinda - I guess I'll share the sonic toothbrush replacements heads with DD :)

Last edited:
Just ordered an $80 waffle iron for $30 earned $5 Kohl's cash. Bought $80 shoes in store for $31. Bought $160 Oneida 16 pc set of silverware for $52 in store and earned $10 in Kohl's cash.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter