Kohl's has Disney plushes for $5!

pinkprincess30

I may be addicted!
Just got home from our Kohl's and near the customer service desk they have a display where they always have stuffed "animals" for $5 & nice coordinating story books, also for $5 each.

Today they had DISNEY ones! They were pretty good size, 10" I think (the Mike Wazowski one was a little smaller than a bowling ball).

Trying to remember but they had Mike from Monster's Inc., Lightening McQueen, Rex (dinosaur) from Toy Story, Dori from Finding Nemo, Dumbo & Pluto. Sure there were a few more but I can't remember.

I thought if you can get in on that deal it might help save some cash!

They are really good sized. Our daughter has a Pluto, Simba, one of the dalmatian puppies(Patch?), and her favorite, Wall-e. She also has some Dr. Seuss themed ones. Every time we shop at Kohl's with her, she ends up with a new one because daddy can't say no haha.

When I checked on line to get Dumbo who has been constantly coming on my mind, the $3.50 ones were out of stock. Bummer.
I should take a ride over to Kohl's and see what mine has.
Although typically the kohl's plushies are bigger than my Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Olaf collection. I have the smaller beanie baby size ones. hmmmmm
But I do really like Dumbo. ;)

I bought my DD a Rex today - They are very cute! Very Nice! I couldnt use my 30% off on them though :( but for $5 no worries

Awesome! Glad you all found them and are enjoying! I couldn't believe how big they were. I had already bought my boys a beanie plush the night before seeing these, for our surprise trip in April PLUS bought them a stuffie of their choice at the Disney Store or else I would have snatched them up myself! They're great to pick up for future birthdays (for your own kids and their friends too!) :banana:

I bought my DD a Rex today - They are very cute! Very Nice! I couldnt use my 30% off on them though :( but for $5 no worries

They are a charity item, that is why. Whatever books and plushies they have (the store by me always has them near the check outs) the money goes to charity.

I got my son patch from 101 Dalmatians for Christmas. He loves him and for $5 who wouldn't spend the money lol

I got 4 of them for my girls; Simba, Dumbo, Pluto, and Patch. I got them before our December trip instead of buying plush toy souvenirs at WDW (though one girl did buy a Sven for herself; she can't have enough stuffed animals!).

ETA: They also had nice Mickey head canvas bags and a jigsaw puzzle. I don't know if those are still available, but they're a bargain at $5 each.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter