Kodak Easy SHare?

billwendy

DIS Veteran
hi,

I currently have a 2.2 mega pixel Kodak easy share and its really starting to wear. I would love a new easy share, as I love the docking system and rechargeable battery. Do any of you have a newer version of the easy share or even somethign similar thats got a good mega pixel and zoom ?

thanks, wendy

Your pictures were really great!!! Do you have a docking system for your easyshare? My DX3600 is a little big, but still fits in my pocket. How does your run in size? thanks so much!

Just browsing through and saw this. I too love the docking system. I always know where my camera is and it's aways charged. Put it back when I'm done and press a button to transfer pics. So easy!

I have the DX7590 and love it. I love having zoom and the color is fantastic. It's very small for a 10x zoom, but I wouldn't say its exactly pocket-able. For something smaller you'll have to give up some zoom. I'd say either the Z730 or the Z7630. Both are very good cameras. The Kodak site has a new camera page that makes it very easy to see all available cameras.

E.

Fireworks setting...
27503073-M.jpg

Macro...
38547003-M.jpg

Full zoom...
24881780-M.jpg

Kodak color...
46761474-M.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter