Knights Inn: Good or Bad?

Diz Kid

Earning My Ears
What is the Knights Inn like? We only want a place that we can sleep & shower. We usually spent very little time at the motel. Cleaniness and tranquility is a plus.

Paul

Paul,

I haven't stayed at Knights Inn in Orlando, but I have been to several Knights Inn's
across the country for business trips, they are usually clean and well kept, at least
so far I have had luck in that department...I would hope the ones near Disney are
even better. They ARE usually cheaper, and if you don't plan on being in the room alot
I would think it would be ok

Hulabird
:bounce:

ONly 8 Days to GO til WDW/CBR!

I don't know what you are paying for the Knights Inn, but if you are looking for a nice place to stay at a good rate, I would recommend using Priceline.com. Check out this site www.biddingfortravel.com and scroll down to Orlando/Walt DisneyWorld and see the deals others have gotten in the WDW area. I have used priceline many times and have never been disappointed, especially if your main goal for booking a hotel is just for a place to sleep and shower. Just be sure you research how to use Priceline thoroughly and read their website.

The "catch" to priceline is that you won't know what hotel you will end up with until your bid is accepted, and once your bid is accepted you cannot cancel. So before you bid, just make sure of your travel dates. Most of the hotels priceline uses in the Orlando area seem to be very nice. Anyway that's my 2 cents worth...hehe!

I finally decided not to stay there. I got reallllly nervous about things I was, and wasn't, hearing about the place. So I made ressies at the Fairfield Inn for about $43 a night (plus tax & resort (blackmail) fee. Thanks to all who replied

Paul
Going in March 2002!!!!!!!:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter