Kitchen Sink~What are the ingredients?

DizC1288

Mouseketeer
I want to include this in my scrapbook album....does anyone know which ice creams and what all the toppings are?

thanks
Cyndi

Does this help:

Kitchen Sink - scoops of vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, coffee and mint chocolate chip, smothered in every topping we have:

marshmallow, strawberry, pineapple, peanut butter, hot fudge, butterscotch, chocolate syrup, whipped cream, toasted almonds, cherries

For our family- (5) the Kitchen sink would be cheaper than a round of sundaes! Although there would be fights over the scoops of chocolate ice cream.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by magicmouse2
For our family- (5) the Kitchen sink would be cheaper than a round of sundaes! Although there would be fights over the scoops of chocolate ice cream.:rolleyes:

lol. i hear ya bout the fighting over ice cream. my cousins are always doing that kind of stuff. :p

Ours also had some kind of cookie wafers in it. If I remeber correctly too there were a few fruit type candies. Loads of fun and the pictures are excellent.

Are's did too.....it had the fruited candys (which we didn't like) and candy bars as well (although, we did like them)......With the list above we have a good start...what else is in there?????

ANY ONE???

YES~~~LOVE LOVE LOVE the whip cream *Ü*

you get it at Beaches and Creams at the Beach Club resort

How many vouchers do you have to use to get the kitchen sink? There will be a group of 4 adults and 2 children and this would be loads of fun (if not a stomachache)

When we had it you could still get it with one voucher. Now though I am not sure if you can get it at all with vouchers. Maybe someone else could share if they were able to use a few vouchers and order it.

From what I can decipher of the pictures we took I can definitely see rainbow sprinkles, Oreo-type cookies and angel food cake in addition to what has already been mentioned. All of these ingredients come from other desserts offered at B&C. I would have to guess that the fruited candy is candied orange slices (also in the Frozen Sunshine) and the candy bars were Milky Ways (Milky Way Sundae) and chocolate and peanut butter morsels (No Way Jose).

KS1.jpg

KS2.jpg

KS3.jpg

-DH

these are great photos!!! I didn't take any while they were making it......just eating it!!!

thanks for everyones efforts....I really appriecate it

Cyndi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter