Kissimmee flooding due to Ian

cey

Disney Veteran
Just talking to friends in Florida. Severe flooding in parts of Kissimmee. They are using airboats for rescues! I have heard Windsor Hills has power. Any Canadians currently in Windsor Hills right now? Is there much damage?

Just talking to friends in Florida. Severe flooding in parts of Kissimmee. They are using airboats for rescues! I have heard Windsor Hills has power. Any Canadians currently in Windsor Hills right now? Is there much damage?
Probably not super helpful, but we are at All Star Music which is close by! Not bad here at all. Some leaves and branches, but definitely no flooding. Hoping for the best!

At Holiday Inn Orange Lake in Kissimmee right now. We have power. No flooding in our area. We took a short drive out today and no flooding on the section of 192 we travelled. My son also drove to a friend staying at Flamingo Crossings resort in Winter Garden and no issues in that direction either.

I am moving to Parkway International on Saturday and they currently do not have power - they hope by tomorrow to have power restored.

We actually have a house booked for a month in Cape Coral before heading to Disney for a week. I don’t want to be insensitive and ask if they think the house will be fine by March, but I also don’t want to miss out on booking something on the east coast instead.

We actually have a house booked for a month in Cape Coral before heading to Disney for a week. I don’t want to be insensitive and ask if they think the house will be fine by March, but I also don’t want to miss out on booking something on the east coast instead.
We had a week booked there for Christmas (then heading to Disney for a few days): we canceled Wednesday night and booked cocoa beach instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter