• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kingdom Keepers

disneyjes

DIS Veteran
Any other Kingdom Keeper readers on here? I ADORE the books. I have yet to read the last 3 (I do have them just haven't had a moment) but plan on reading them shortly.

Amazing books. The stories are so fun to read. Ridley Pearson really knows how to make you feel you are part of the story. I think it would make an amazing movie (live action or animated)

Amazing books. The stories are so fun to read. Ridley Pearson really knows how to make you feel you are part of the story. I think it would make an amazing movie (live action or animated)

Completely agree! I love watching his Facebook for his updates when he's in the park as well. Very cool!

I just discovered the KK books this fall too, love them! I've read the first 6, haven't read 7 yet. I don't want them to be over! :)

I just discovered the KK books this fall too, love them! I've read the first 6, haven't read 7 yet. I don't want them to be over! :)

I believe there is also an eBook you can get on the authors website. Did you check that out?

I know! That's part of why I haven't read the last 3 books yet, lol. I'm a speed reader so I could knock them out quickly....but I'm not ready to! :(

Hi DisneyJes! Honestly, I'm holding out for the paperback release of #7. None of the local libraries have it and the paperback doesn't come out until March, I think. I did get some money for Christmas so it crossed my mind to take the plunge, but with 2 growing kids and a crowded house I try to avoid buying extra "stuff."

I didn't realize the Ebooks had been released already, I definitely want to check those out after #7!

K

Hi DisneyJes! Honestly, I'm holding out for the paperback release of #7. None of the local libraries have it and the paperback doesn't come out until March, I think. I did get some money for Christmas so it crossed my mind to take the plunge, but with 2 growing kids and a crowded house I try to avoid buying extra "stuff."

I didn't realize the Ebooks had been released already, I definitely want to check those out after #7!

K

If you go on his site where all of the other novels are you can see the novella called Unseen for the Kingdom Keepers series. I have yet to read it but I plan to!

I love them too! I have the 7th book and still need to read it. I am looking forward to the new series (The Return) that Ridley Pearson is writing featuring the Kingdom Keepers. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter