• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kingdom Keepers

I had mixed feelings on Kingdom Keepers. I guess I look at things a little differently too, because I'm a writer. But I thought that the books were... good. I would recommend them to Disney fans, but with caution. The author does make some mistakes with his Disney facts. Some of them are obvious, some of them are not. The writing is very average. He is finally starting to develope more style in the later books, but at first he was very straight forward with the story and didn't take a lot of liberties with style. Still, I do enjoy the books. Its nice to have something written for Disney fans.

Just hearing about these books. I'll have to check them out when I get a chance. I'm always game for a good book.

It's pretty much the best serious for young adults/kids/disney fans around. I've read them all multiple times and I can't stop

Oh! I might have to read them now. I was thinking about reading them. Just didn't know if they were good.

I love Kingdom Keepers. My favorite is willa, just because she kind of reminds me of me. I freaked out last time on Expedition Everest cause they had too many cars running and we stopped at a spot we weren't supposed to. I did the single rider line so the guy next to me thought I was weird.

I love Kingdom Keepers. My favorite is willa, just because she kind of reminds me of me. I freaked out last time on Expedition Everest cause they had too many cars running and we stopped at a spot we weren't supposed to. I did the single rider line so the guy next to me thought I was weird.

Ohhhh so that's what was going on. We were eating at the AK and kept seeing the Everest cars stopping on the hill going up to the Mountain and couldn't figure out why it stopped.

I read the first three KK and now I love them. I can't wait to buy the fourth book to read!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter