• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

kingdom keepers V

Angryhenfan95

Mouseketeer
Ok, so I haven't been here in a while and im not sure if this has been said, but I didn't like the ending to KKV at all. It was the ultimate cliffhanger that just makes you wish you already had the next book because of how it was ended. Please share any thoughts.

I agree, I just finished reading it the other day and realized now we have to wait an entire year to see what happens next!

I need to stop getting the books as soon as they come out. By the time the next one comes out, I've long since forgotten where I left off. The books are just so addicting though...

I agree! I usually forget a lot of details from the previous book when the newest one comes out, but that doesn't stop me from reading them. It's my favorite series. :cloud9:

I agree! I usually forget a lot of details from the previous book when the newest one comes out, but that doesn't stop me from reading them. It's my favorite series. :cloud9:

That happens to me too sometimes. I'm reading KKV now and it's pretty good. On page 40. :)

I agree. It wasn't a happy day in my house when I saw how id be left hanging until April :mad:

I agree entirely. The ending of Kingdom Keepers V had good intentions, but it was poorly done. It wasn't really a cliffhanger-- it was like leaving in the middle of a scene! Although I like the stories of Kingdom Keepers, I've always had problems with the writing and some of the details. It's things like that, which tell if the story is good or great.

I loved the book so much but that ending is killing me!
I am currently rereading all the previous ones (;

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter