• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

KINGDOM KEEPERS II: Disney at Dawn

My daughter sped through the first and the second one. Haven't told her about Science Fair yet. I'll let her read that over the holidays.

when is book 3 due out? sorry, went to the site, looks like August of this year!

From what i read online the third book is supposed to be coming out in october . If you have an account on amazon or yahoo you can preorder the book. I can't wait. I heard the 4th book will have something to do with the cruise ships.

I seem to remember reading somewhere that he wasn't even going to make the second book but kept getting emails and letters asking when it was coming out, so he ended up deciding to write it afterall. I'm not entirely sure how much truth there is in this, as I really don't remember where I read it. I was definitely happy when I saw the second one in one of our bookstores!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter