King Charles Coronation

Hard to believe that it is only a month away! It will be fun to see everyone’s dresses and head gear. I am looking forward to watching. Queen Elizabeth was crowned a few months before I was born. I don’t want to miss this one as it likely will be the last I will get to see, unless Charles’ reign is short.

The invitation looks very modern to me -- almost like something you could order from Papyrus. I love it. Big change from the old classic plain engraved type invitation.
I like Charles' style.
It is lovely. I need to screen shot and print it. I think mine got lost in the mail. 😆

I wanted to do a jaunt and attend. Unfortunately my schedule won't allow me to run off to the Uk for a week or so. Maybe I will still be young enough to travel when it's William and Catherine's turn.

Hard to believe that it is only a month away! It will be fun to see everyone’s dresses and head gear. I am looking forward to watching. Queen Elizabeth was crowned a few months before I was born. I don’t want to miss this one as it likely will be the last I will get to see, unless Charles’ reign is short.

Yes. Isn't he the oldest ever to come to the throne? I think it's probable I'll get to see one more coronation after him.

I work in a historical field specializing in 18th century North American things so this is right up my alley. I am SO excited for this.

Like you, I cannot wait to see the gowns and sparklies and all the pomp and circumstance.

i missed Queen Elizabeth's coronation by a few decades so this is my first coronation and, I must say, I don't think it very likely this will be your last either. I think his reign will be rather short, sadly.

I think I have made my opinion on this clear but if not, I will say it again, I am Team Camilla all the way and am just thrilled she will be crowned alongside Charles. I truly feel she has earned it. Good for her, I say!

That is a wild invitation! I'm not sure if I like it, but it's not for me so my opinion doesn't matter. Can't wait to watch it!

How come? Are you hoping that will leave a spot open for you? lol

Honestly no snark, I would want to attend as well. Dr. Jill Biden will make a good rep for the US! I hope she wears a fun hat to match the other classy ladies in attendance.

British fashion is SO fun. The hats are fantastic. I had more fun hat watching than anything else at Kate and William's wedding.

Wow, the 1950’s menu is very French. As for Charles’s menu, I sure do love lamb but don’t care for the taste of ginger so leave it out of my triple please.

I think the invitation is lovely - and quite different to what I was expecting when it dropped on my doormat this morning ( :P )
Looking forward to a lovely lunch buffet that day, staying glued to the TV. My parents are coming round to watch with us. They were both alive for our late Queen's coronation so will be lovely for them to watch another one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter