Kind of unrelated to Aulani. I need Maui advice!

1. Haleakala volcano crater - if you go at sunrise or sunset, you need a reservation through the National Park Service. So reservation required for other times of day. It's like a whole other world up there.

You only need reservations for sunrise - any other time is open to anyone. Reservations for sunrise come out 60 days ahead, so the OP might be too late for that, but Haleakala is really cool to see any time of the day.

I've went there last year and loved the Haleakala sunrise tour. Picked up at your resort at 1:50am but worth it. Probably the highlight of the trip for me was Lanai. We took the ferry there's and rented a Jeep and just explored for the day. So beautiful & unlike any other place I've been. There is a cat sanctuary with 600+ cats that you can visit, so much fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter