Kim Possible?

goin' again!

Mouseketeer
Has anyone tried out the Kim Possible experience at Epcot? DS10 saw it on our planning video and can't wait to try it out. He has this thing with getting his hopes up too high...don't want to see him disappointed :(.

Any info would be tryly appreciated!

Also, would DS 14 have any interest or is it too young for him?

We tried this last week with DD11 and DS6, and we really enjoyed it. You'll scan your park ticket at one of the kiosks in Future World and will receive a ticket with a country assignment and time. You'll then go to the designated country to receive your "kimmunicator" and start your mission. The kimmunicator will give you a series of locations to go to in order to help solve the mission. Our mission took place in Germany and lasted about 15 minutes.

It was cute, and we would have done more missions if we'd had the time. It was a great way to slow down a bit and really take notice of some of the country's details.

My 12 year old son really enjoyed it and he thinks the TV show is really lame!

Try it!

K

DD 8 at the time really loved it. We did several world saving missions. It is cute if you have to run around and it does give you an opportunity to see places with kids who might otherwise have been focused on going to the rides and bypassing the various countries.

It had some cute effects that you triggered by doing various actions.

The DisUnplugged podcast gives it an excellent review, even for adults!

I haven't tried it yet, but I will definitely soon!

Has anyone tried out the Kim Possible experience at Epcot? DS10 saw it on our planning video and can't wait to try it out. He has this thing with getting his hopes up too high...don't want to see him disappointed :(.

Any info would be tryly appreciated!

Also, would DS 14 have any interest or is it too young for him?

My kids (9 & 11) did one mission during our last trip and really enjoyed it. There are many missions and KP stops throughout the world showcase. The CM give you a kimunicator some basic instructions and your off to foil some bad guy's plan. Their mission took about 20 minutes to solve.

We tried this last week with DD11 and DS6, and we really enjoyed it. You'll scan your park ticket at one of the kiosks in Future World and will receive a ticket with a country assignment and time. You'll then go to the designated country to receive your "kimmunicator" and start your mission. The kimmunicator will give you a series of locations to go to in order to help solve the mission. Our mission took place in Germany and lasted about 15 minutes.

It was cute, and we would have done more missions if we'd had the time. It was a great way to slow down a bit and really take notice of some of the country's details.

Where exactly is/are the kiosks?

BTW...thanks for the info. It sounded like a cool family thing we could do, and it sounds like you all have enjoyed it.

I look forward to it!

Where exactly is/are the kiosks?

The Kiosks are at the entrance to the World Showcase, as well is in the Innoventions buildings.

My daughter loved it...

kimpossible.jpg

Is kim possible just good for kids? I'm 22 and was always wondering about it. But I don't want to be a dork if it's just for kids. ;x

Is kim possible just good for kids? I'm 22 and was always wondering about it. But I don't want to be a dork if it's just for kids. ;x

It's open for EVERYONE, and I have seen many adults doing KP without kids.

Walt said - even adults are just big kids.

DH and I are in our 60s and we've done 2 of them, France and Germany. They were fun to do, and will do the others for sure.

Bobbi:goodvibes

We did it last week. Our kids are 6 & 9 there was a great deal of frustration in the beginning. DH definately had to assist them. They thought it was great.

We have done them a few times and everyone loves them.

The past two times its was just the kids, 15, 13, 9 and 6yo while the grownups took a little break :) They had a great time and enjoyed a couple missions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter