Kim Possible For A 7 Year Old

GrimGrinninGhost

Dis Dad #681
Heading to WDW in April with a 7 year old who is very excited to try the Kim Possible adventure during this visit (he was still a bit young for it during the last visit). I was wondering if anyone knows how "doable" the adventure is for a 7 year old and if you had any tips for a first-timer. Thanks!!

Heading to WDW in April with a 7 year old who is very excited to try the Kim Possible adventure during this visit (he was still a bit young for it during the last visit). I was wondering if anyone knows how "doable" the adventure is for a 7 year old and if you had any tips for a first-timer. Thanks!!

Not only doable, but probably geared more to that age group - that said my DH and I did it the last time we were there - enjoyed it, still kids at heart :lmao: Almost any age can do it with a little adult help for younger ones, but it is a neat experience - you will probably enjoy it too :woohoo:

We were just there 3 weeks ago and both my 8 and 5 yr old loved it! It was our first time doing this and we did a total of 4 countries (UK, France, Norway and Mexico). My 5 yr old did it with very little assistance from my husband, I think he'll be fine.

We look forward to doing the Kim Possible experience again :) It was a lot of fun when we did it before. It can be done as a group so we helped DS do the quest last time. He had just turned 6. There are a few different quests. I think your 7 year old will have a good time :)

Totally doable...my dd started when she was five (during our first trip that year). Loved it so much that every time we go, she can't wait to do it again

Enjoy

As others have said, that age is perfect. My ds 10 loves doing it every time we go

My daughter did it at 7 years-old. She needed help reading when it was a little darker like inside the building in Mexico, but other than that it was smooth. Looking forward to doing it again this summer.

Our sons were 8 and 15 and they both loved it!!! Actually DH was pouting he didn't get a turn with the 'kim'municator and I had to tell DS's to give dad a turn....it's a LOT of fun for ALL ages :thumbsup2

My DD was one month shy of 7 when we went last and she had a blast doing Kim Possible. It's the number one thing she wants to do at Epcot when we go back this year.

He should do fine.. my younger kids turned 5 and 6 during out last trip and they loved it. We cant wait to it it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter