Kids under 3 free at Ariel's Grotto?

AuntieKels

Mouseketeer
You know how kids under 3 are free? Well, the last time we went with our daughter she was free at Goofy's Kitchen but how does it work at Ariel Grotto?

It's one thing to get a waffle and some fruit at a buffet but it's another to order a meal at a sit down restaurant. We got free vouchers through our Costco package but because our 2 year old is free for tickets and hotel stay she didn't get a meal voucher. Does that mean she has to eat off our plates or pay out of pocket?

Thanks!

when we used our voucher, my 2 year old got mac and cheese for free from them. I think there were a couple options.

Our experience was the same as Karyanne's, except we didn't have vouchers. Our daughter was 15 months and was offered either mac n' cheese or pasta with tomato sauce. We chose the mac n' cheese, which was shell pasta in a cheese sauce and topped with goldfish crackers. She liked it and also picked off our plates.

Technically at table service it is off the plate of those in the party or pay out of pocket. However, it is not unheard of for a server to offer something for free.

Thanks for the feedback! I think we'll budget for buying her meal because she is only a few months shy of 3 but will except the pixie dust if they offer her a free meal :-)

When we were at Ariel's Grotto last March for the princess breakfast we used the Costco Vouchers for My husband, Daughter (5) and myself. My son who was 1 1/2 was offered a free breakfast. I believe there were a couple of options for the under 3 crowd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter