• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

KIDS/TEENS ONLY May 15, 2015 on a Magical Cruise

disneysweetgirl

I'm Cool!
Hello everyone! I'm Julianna. If you're joining us, :welcome:

How are you? I am doing just fine! This will be my first Magic Cruise. I live in Georgia, and this will be my 5th cruise. I'm 12 years old.

My favorite color is aqua, blue. I absolutely love Stitch and Olaf. How about you guys? Do you guys have any social media? I have instagram, KIK, Skype, and an email. My favorite holiday is Christmas, :santa: and my favorite season is winter.

I can't wait to meet all of you!
~Julianna

disneysweetgirl- Julianna from Georgia ::MinnieMo

cutiegirl- Samantha from Georgia ::MinnieMo

spursboy13- Nico from Georgia

hey! Sorry I didn't see all these posts! I've been on the Disney Dream once, and am going on it again tomorrow. I've been to Disney World 4 times, and adding my past cruise to the one tomorrow, the cruise to Europe will be my 7th disney related trip. :) Oh and I went into edge for like 3 minutes and ran out cause I got too nervous but I'll go this time and I'll tell you what it's like! I'm so excited to meet everyone! :D
Hey Reagan!
That's cool! Haha it's really fun! Try not to run out this time though. Who's your favorite Disney character? What's your favorite park in Disney?
Can't Wait!
~Nico

Hi nico. I'm luke and I am going to be 12 on the cruise. I also enjoy those sports so maybe we can play on the sports deck on the ship.

Look forward to meeting you,
Luke
Hey Luke!
Maybe we can! Is this your first cruise? If not, how many have you been on before? Who's your favorite Disney character?
Can't Wait!
~Nico

Hi I'm Samantha and i will be 10 on this cruise. This will be my 7th cruise and this will be my first time on the magic. Who are your favorites characters? Mine are Minnie mouse and Elsa. What are your favorite things to do? I like to draw:artist: and play. My favorite colors are blue and gold.
Can't wait
~Samantha

Hey Reagan! That's cool! Haha it's really fun! Try not to run out this time though. Who's your favorite Disney character? What's your favorite park in Disney? Can't Wait! ~Nico

Hmm I would have to say Pooh Bear or Mulan for favorite character. (Even though my username is Oswald lover) I can't decide which park is my favorite so Magic Kingdom and Epcot are tied. What about you?

Hi! Sorry, I didn't catch your name. I'll PM you again my email, my Instagram, and my Skype. What is your favorite color? Who is your favorite Disney Character?

Oh my name is Reagan. Ok ill send you mine too! My favorite 3 colors (can't decide :p) are blue, yellow, and red. My favorite Disney character is either Pooh Bear or Mulan. What about you?

Oh my name is Reagan. Ok ill send you mine too! My favorite 3 colors (can't decide :p) are blue, yellow, and red. My favorite Disney character is either Pooh Bear or Mulan. What about you?

Hi Reagan!

I like aqua, blue, and my favorite characters are Olaf and Stitch. What are your favorite subjects in school? Mine are history, math, and english. How old are you? I'm 12, and I will be on the cruise.

Hmm I would have to say Pooh Bear or Mulan for favorite character. (Even though my username is Oswald lover) I can't decide which park is my favorite so Magic Kingdom and Epcot are tied. What about you?

I like EPCOT. What's your instagram?

Hi! My name is Brent. I am 13yo. This will be my 13th cruise, 7th on the Magic. It will be my 4th trip to Europe with the Magic. I live in Ga too.

Hi! My name is Brent. I am 13yo. This will be my 13th cruise, 7th on the Magic. It will be my 4th trip to Europe with the Magic. I live in Ga too.

Hi Brent! I'm Julianna! I'll be 12. :welcome: on the cruise. This will be my first time on the Magic, and my 5th cruise. Where do you live in Georgia?

What is your hobby? Mine is acting, singing, and typing. Do you have social media? I have Instagram, KIK, Skype, and an email. What is your favorite thing about cruising? Mine is hanging out in the Edge. What is your favorite color? Mine is aqua, blue. Who are your favorite Disney characters? Mine are Stitch and Olaf.

I can't wait to meet you!

Hey Brent!
That's awesome! This will be my 3rd cruise, which doesn't sound as exciting as 13. You're really lucky! Which cruise was your favorite?
Can't wait!
~Nico

Hi Brent! I'm Julianna! I'll be 12. :welcome: on the cruise. This will be my first time on the Magic, and my 5th cruise. Where do you live in Georgia?

What is your hobby? Mine is acting, singing, and typing. Do you have social media? I have Instagram, KIK, Skype, and an email. What is your favorite thing about cruising? Mine is hanging out in the Edge. What is your favorite color? Mine is aqua, blue. Who are your favorite Disney characters? Mine are Stitch and Olaf.

I can't wait to meet you!
i like swimming and reading as my hobbies. my favorite thing on the cruise is the swimming pools. I live in Canton Georgia.
Hey Brent!
That's awesome! This will be my 3rd cruise, which doesn't sound as exciting as 13. You're really lucky! Which cruise was your favorite?
Can't wait!
~Nico
I liked the cruise in Alaska because i've never been there before that cruise and it was very fun! i also liked the med and the baltic

i like swimming and reading as my hobbies. my favorite thing on the cruise is the swimming pools. I live in Canton Georgia.

I liked the cruise in Alaska because i've never been there before that cruise and it was very fun! i also liked the med and the baltic

Hi!

Thats so cool! Hey, what are you most excited about this cruise? I am most excited about the Edge, and hangin' with the counselors.

Hi Brent,
what was your favorite port on the Baltic. I'm going after this EBTA. I'm looking forward to Russia.

Cool! What other cruises have you been on?

Hi Brent,
what was your favorite port on the Baltic. I'm going after this EBTA. I'm looking forward to Russia.
Russia was very nice. Have your mom talk to my gran(Gydell) about the excursions we did there. We stayed busy!
Cool! What other cruises have you been on?
I've done the basic ones a couple of times, the 1st TA, the PC, the Med, the 1st LA to Alaska, and of course the 1st Baltic.

What do you all want for Christmas? If you don't celebrate, what holidays do you celebrate? I celebrate almost all the holidays, and I want an iPod touch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter