Kids Programs Questions

E

erikthewise

Regarding the kids programs at deluxe resorts (Neverland Club, Sandcastle Club, etc.):

The policies seem to be inconsistent. Neverland says "no minimum stay", several say "four hour maximum", and a couple say nothing at all about length of stay. Are all these variations correct?!

Does "four hour maximum" really mean "no child may stay longer than four hours"? Or does it mean "the maximum charge is for four hours"? It seems very strange that if the club is open until midnight, that someone dropping off children at 6:00 must pick them up by 10:00, but someone dropping off at 7:00 can pick up at 11:00.

We've used both clubs and I am pretty sure the rules are consistent.

Yes, there is a four hour maximum stay, which means you need to pick them up within the four hours. I am reasonably sure they will page you if you are over your return time. (We've never gone over the 4 hours).

We are earlybirds, so we usually drop them off at 6:00 and pick them up at 10:00. Their bedtime is usually 8:00, so this is treat to be able to stay up that long, and they are wiped out by 10:00. Since we usually have plans for the next day, I wouldn't want to leave them there any later.

Yes, each child care area has their own hours, and rules. The bigger ones may have no minimum stay, but others do have the 4 hours rule, in which you must pick up your child before it goes over 4 hours. These are usually used for when a parent is just going for dinner. The others are better for when the parent is going to a park, or PI.

We used Sandcastle club twice and I dont remember a 4 hour maximum. In fact, we used it for an e-night and we had dinner first and I am certain we were out beyond 4 hours without a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter