Kids play and dine discount for spring 2024?

ChadsGirl

Mouseketeer
Hi all, not sure if this the right forum, mods please move if needed.

Has anyone heard about a "Kids Play & Dine" 50% discount for spring 2024 that will be released on November 14? I got a text from a friend about it today but it seemed weird because Disney doesn't usually announce the discounts they plan on dropping before they actually drop. I'm not sure the origins of the info but it was a pretty detailed message. I guess we can wait and see what happens on November 14 but curious if anyone else heard about this.

Hi all, not sure if this the right forum, mods please move if needed.

Has anyone heard about a "Kids Play & Dine" 50% discount for spring 2024 that will be released on November 14? I got a text from a friend about it today but it seemed weird because Disney doesn't usually announce the discounts they plan on dropping before they actually drop. I'm not sure the origins of the info but it was a pretty detailed message. I guess we can wait and see what happens on November 14 but curious if anyone else heard about this.
It is unusual, but it has been reported in many places including: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...ips-and-a-new-offer-coming-soon-for-families/

Has anyone booked this? Thinking about going with it for our 7 night stay in late April 2024. 2 adults and 2 kids. I could take or leave the old dining plan (we have traveled with and without it). We tend to drink (a little), so the new plan sounds fun. But really the savings on our kids tickets is where it’s at… Just a little nervous about the details of the newer dining plan. Is there a list anywhere of places which will take 2 credits? We are aiming for Sebastian’s Bistro and Ohana breakfast (among others like Sci Fi, San Angel, etc.… Hoping they would be one???

Has anyone booked this? Thinking about going with it for our 7 night stay in late April 2024. 2 adults and 2 kids. I could take or leave the old dining plan (we have traveled with and without it). We tend to drink (a little), so the new plan sounds fun. But really the savings on our kids tickets is where it’s at… Just a little nervous about the details of the newer dining plan. Is there a list anywhere of places which will take 2 credits? We are aiming for Sebastian’s Bistro and Ohana breakfast (among others like Sci Fi, San Angel, etc.… Hoping they would be one???
I can see them on the website.

Select the restaurant you have questions about.

On the screen for each restaurant, select, 'View Dining Plans and Discounts'

A screen will display showing how many credits each restaurant requires. This picture is 'Ohana.

Hope this helps!

1703308036630.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter