Kids Nite Out

JJ2017

DIS Veteran
Hi there - looking for some feedback on using Kids Nite Out for babysitting. I have spoken with the company and found out all the details, but still just want to hear some more reviews. We'd be using a sitter to watch 5 kids (two families) and kids range from 2 years old to 10 years old. Thanks!

We've used them twice over the last 5 years. Very satisfied both times. It's expensive but so is everything at Disney. LOL.

We used the in room babysitting once. It was fine. We also used the Kids Clubs that Disney used to have at several different parks. This was FAR better option for our family. The kids loved it. That was some of their favorite times as Disney did an amazing job of bringing in characters and interacting with them. I think they've all closed now though. This is the one thing I wish Disney would bring back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter