Kids Nite Out In-room sitters vs. Fairy Godmothers?

zakatak

<font color=deeppink>Cinderella looked at me like
Has anyone used Kids Nite Out? We used Fairy Godmother's in March and were a little disappointed. I had specifically requested Vera or Vivian (per these boards) and the owner said it wouldn't be a problem. 5 minutes before our scheduled time, a woman showed up saying she was Vera's sister and Vera was sick. This made us a bit nervous, since we weren't notified by phone of the change.

She ended up being great and all, but still... a little phone call to let me know BEFORE she showed up would have been considerate.

So, has anyone used Kids Nite Out? We are a little nervous doing this again, and I definitely don't want to use FG because of the lack of professionalism.

Thanks,
Karen

I haven't used them myself, but I'll give this a little bump and hopefully someone who has will respond.

:)

Yes, I used Kid's Night Out last year for my DD (then 8) as I needed a daytime sitter so I could attend a business meeting. I was very pleased with the sitter they sent, she was an older lady who brought a couple of toys with her and my daughter was content to play with her in the room.

Anyone know the current price for the Fairy Godmothers Childcare?

I tried searching, but alas, the search function isn't working.

Thanks!

Christine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter