Kids' "My Disney Cruise Adventure Booklet"

Ronneeaght

Mouseketeer
I'm curious what people have done with the "My Disney Cruise Adventure Booklet" that you can download during the check-in/registration for the kids clubs. My DD4 does much better if she knows what to expect, so I'd like to at the very least print it out for her to go through. It seems like it will use up a lot of ink, so maybe print it at Staples? What have you done for your kids?

(Side note: I think I'll make DH read through it with her, to learn all the things that I take for granted as common knowledge after being immersed in planning our first DCL cruise for the past year. He said to me last week, "Oh, we eat dinner at the same time each night?" :rolleyes2)

I'm curious what people have done with the "My Disney Cruise Adventure Booklet" that you can download during the check-in/registration for the kids clubs. My DD4 does much better if she knows what to expect, so I'd like to at the very least print it out for her to go through. It seems like it will use up a lot of ink, so maybe print it at Staples? What have you done for your kids?

(Side note: I think I'll make DH read through it with her, to learn all the things that I take for granted as common knowledge after being immersed in planning our first DCL cruise for the past year. He said to me last week, "Oh, we eat dinner at the same time each night?" :rolleyes2)

I'm a first time cruiser and hadn't heard of this book- so intrigued to see it!

I downloaded it and took it to a local printer. He printed it out on nice card stock and the spiral bound it for me. It is the nicest book. My boys loved reading it before we went, and then enjoyed filling in things once we were on board. It really helped them both know what to expect.

I downloaded it and took it to a local printer. He printed it out on nice card stock and the spiral bound it for me. It is the nicest book. My boys loved reading it before we went, and then enjoyed filling in things once we were on board. It really helped them both know what to expect.

Thanks!! I think that sounds like a good idea. I'll have to look into printers in our area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter