Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdotla

Trish
Looking for pics of your kids wearing boutique/custom Disney clothes.

I have the princess outfits nailed but looking for inspiration on the more casual theme park original DIsney outfits.

Would love to see pics!! Thanks in advance!

Added July 2/07 - Well, this thread has come a long way in 6 months!!! 285 pages and over 4200 posts! So, if you are going to get through this one, pull up a chair with a nice cup of coffee and most importantly, some time!

As a shortcut, here is the link to a photobucket of all of the wonderful pics people on this thread have posted which was generously assembled by pixiedust_in_ak:

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb256/disboutique/

Also, here is a link to some free online patterns originally posted by teresajoy:
http://www.mybookmarks.com/public/teresajoy

ENJOY AND WELCOME!!!

First of all, they HATE to try stuff on, so it was like pulling teeth. And these were in my crappy lighting bedroom. These are really well made and I just love them!
Ok, now on to the pics
Peyton was crying in this one
DSC_000314.jpg

Then she got happy
DSC_000711.jpg

We added capris
DSC_001314.jpg

Backview
DSC_000813.jpg

And Avery
DSC_002117.jpg

DSC_002413.jpg

Just wanted to add that I'd love to see "custom" made Disney outfits!!! I found the above outfits on ebay(for a great price), but I'd love to find some more:)

How cute are your girls in those outfits! Those are so cute. Wish I could sew better and I would make one of those for my DD 6!

First of all, they HATE to try stuff on, so it was like pulling teeth. And these were in my crappy lighting bedroom. These are really well made and I just love them!
Ok, now on to the pics
Peyton was crying in this one
DSC_000314.jpg

Then she got happy
DSC_000711.jpg

We added capris
DSC_001314.jpg

Backview
DSC_000813.jpg

And Avery
DSC_002117.jpg

DSC_002413.jpg

Hey, you're a REBEL! I saw your cuties pics there this afternoon! I LOVE those dresses - I'm planning to order one for my DD before our next trip.

She wore this first trip at 8 months old. It still fit he the next year so she wore it again (see siggy). It is actually monogrammed with her name - you just can't see it in the pic.

DisneyWorld068.jpg

WHERE do you find these CUTE outfits?!? Everytime I look on ebay, I can only find "disney store" clothes.

WHERE do you find these CUTE outfits?!? Everytime I look on ebay, I can only find "disney store" clothes.

type in Disney Boutique

I love the denim overall ones.. but some of them on ebay (non disney) are just WACKY.

my daughters godmothers makes them a lot of clothes. I was going to show her some of the overalls and see if you can make some.

You can buy a dvd that teachers you how to make them.

I love to sew and make Disney outfits all the time. I am always trying to find new ideas for my outfits. This was my latest. Now that my daughter is getting older, she doesn't like the red and white polka dot anymore. :scared1:
230729878.jpg
[/IMG]

SO glad I started this thread - keep them coming.

Like others, if people have info they can share on ebay sellers or others they purchased their outfits from that would be fantastic!!!

Many thanks for all who have posted thus far - just beautiful!

Tricia

here is the dress that my MIL made for Emma for her 3rd Birthday party, as you can tell it was Jo Jo circus...

IMG_1862vvv.sized.jpg

I just got this outfit off Ebay. It's a little big now because my dd will wear it in November for her first trip.
212757.jpg

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing

It's a top, jeans, skirt and the organza overskirt. It also came with bows. It can be worn all together or make a several different outfits. It came with hairbows too but I didn't get them in for the pictures.

212522.jpg

212716.jpg

so cute - do you have the seller name?

When I search Ebay I put "Disney Custom" in the search bar.

Also try "custom princess" or just "boutique custom" and then scroll through the listings. They don't always have Disney in the title so also try Minnie, Mickey or whichever character you're looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter